Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Diet/Routine help

miked8c

As it stands for physical activity this is what I am planning on doing, the morning PT is mandatory for me:

Monday:
-Morning PT distance running 2-3 miles, sit up push up circuits
-Afternoon Pull up/push up/sit up pyramid circuit

Tuesday:
-Morning PT distance running 2-3 miles, sit up push up circuits
- Afternoon Maybe some light swimming, or just nothing

Wednesday:
- Morning PT
- Afternoon OHP lifting day with assistance and such

Thursday:
-Deadlift workout, Coan/Phillipi

Friday/ Off

Saturday:
-Bench Day

Sunday:
-Squat Day

I am 5'9 200lbs. I need a diet that will help fuel me as efficiently as possible and let me shred off some excess body fat while preserving as much muscle as possible. Here is what I had in mind

0530(PT days only before workout) Zone energy bar

0700 3 hard boiled eggs with salt on top, Orange Juice

0900 1 hardboiled egg + banana

1100 Carve of the day(meat) with steamed Broccoli + Milk

1300 Zone energy Bar

1330 workout

1430 PWO whey shake

1730 Stiry Fry ( Pasta, rice, chicken, veggies)+ Milk

2000 Don't know what to do for pre bed meal

How does this look guys, I have no idea how to diet effectively, I feel like I should eat once more before bed? Also should I be drinking milk with my meals? I also drink a gallon of water a day along with this. Get creative guys, should I incorporate nuts or something else into this to eat along with my PWO shake.

Last edited:
I'd keep the PWO shake as is...

If you want to add a whey shake before bed you could also add a Tbsp. of olive oil to it, would take longer to digest.

Bro, you need to eat a meal within an hr after your PWO, preferably with carbs because your glycogen levels are depleted. You have to to restore glycogen or you will screw up the metabolic process of fat utilization.. and drop into a catabolic state.

do your morning PT on an empty stomach... fasted AM cardio is gold for fat loss... just make sure to get in a fast digesting meal once you are done...
if you are cutting you are going to want to avoid most pastas... you are going to want to make good friends with the sweet potatoes and yams..

Now where are we on chicken? it is the main meat that I consume.

Neither Sweet potatoes nor yams are served at my school regularly.

This was the first week I have had PT and my metabolism is effin jacked up here is what I ate yesterday. I wouldn't even consider this cutting haha.

0530 Power Bar
0700 3 hard boiled eggs
0900 english muffin with PB + hard boiled egg
1100 two chicken patties, no bread
1330 chicken caesar wrap
1600 PB J w/ milk
1930 Stir Fry w/ chicken and mad veggies

Gallon of water over the day and about 3 glasses of milk

I almost feel like I could cut weight if I continued eating like this just because of how my body is responding to the PT

Yeah as usual I wimped out.

My squat has gone to garbage, I squatted 405x1 for two sets yesterday, followed by 315x6.

It was the first time in two weeks since I had stopped running and started squatting. The weight felt heavy as hell and my legs just felt way to weak to the control the weight and muscle it around like I am used to.

However I was able to completed day 5 of my Coan Phillipi routine, my deadlift is largely unaffected by the increased running, which is what I expected since there is way less leg movement in my DL than in my squat.

that sounds about right... my squat takes a little hit when im eating less or doing more cardio/work... my deadlift never really falls below 475+ish now... even with an extended break... my bench takes the worst loss, but funny enough, freeweight isolation exersises for my triceps dont lose much if anything...

Top Bottom