Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

Very much looking forward to this next cycle you are doing bro. Looks like my next cycle will be around the same time as yours. I’m not on steroids yet, just running stuff like growth hormone releasing peptides mostly.
I look forward for following along with the log brother, u love logging my experience and showing the quality of the brands out approved sources carry 💪 I ran a test and primo cycle for 12 weeks that ended in October of this year, it's on Elitefitness as well.

Reactions: Ori
Sunday December 10 2023

Just a quick update ugfreak.to never disappoints put my order in a few days ago and I already have my tracking number and package is making its way through the international mail as we speak. Ugfreak wasted no time getting it put into the mail for me, whixh I expected nothing less, Ugfreak always gets products shipped out very quickly with supplied tracking numbers.

My para pharma gear will be here before you know it, it will be interesting to see what the turnaround time will be like being so close to Xmas and being the holiday season.

I will update everyone more when I get some updates and the package drops state side for me.

Topps 💪

Sunday December 10 2023

Just a quick update ugfreak.to never disappoints put my order in a few days ago and I already have my tracking number and package is making its way through the international mail as we speak. Ugfreak wasted no time getting it put into the mail for me, whixh I expected nothing less, Ugfreak always gets products shipped out very quickly with supplied tracking numbers.

My para pharma gear will be here before you know it, it will be interesting to see what the turnaround time will be like being so close to Xmas and being the holiday season.

I will update everyone more when I get some updates and the package drops state side for me.

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 cant wait for your ugfreak cutting cycle, you'll KILL it I hear

thank you for the confidence you have shown in ugfreak and para pharma
we love hearing and seeing these logs on success with our gear!

Top Bottom