Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My SARMS Rad-140 YK11 Ostarine mk2866 cycle Log

@tui honestly your protein is still low , i dont know how much you eating like mackerel 50grams of 1kg?
a far bit, approx 500g per meal. I can calc my protein again but was around 250ed. I know its a sarm but I've read that rad can increase your test slightly. Incorrect?

Augmented labs Predator nutrition
Yeah, that may be the issue because you certainly should be seeing things happening 4 weeks in... After 2 weeks you should start feeling and seeing things.. That is not the most reputable company and unfortunately, that is likely the issue... IO try to not throw stones etc but when it comes to this, there are far too many companies that have bad reputations and that certainly is one i have had many guys in the UK complain to me about... There is not great options out there for you unfortunately but id say at least 95% that it is your quality or lack there of

a far bit, approx 500g per meal. I can calc my protein again but was around 250ed. I know its a sarm but I've read that rad can increase your test slightly. Incorrect?
@tui predator nutrition is legitimate but the Augmented labs I dont trust.

I dont see your food how do we know you eating 250grams? can you post food eaten
Augmented labs Predator nutrition

Yeah, that may be the issue because you certainly should be seeing things happening 4 weeks in... After 2 weeks you should start feeling and seeing things.. That is not the most reputable company and unfortunately, that is likely the issue... IO try to not throw stones etc but when it comes to this, there are far too many companies that have bad reputations and that certainly is one i have had many guys in the UK complain to me about... There is not great options out there for you unfortunately but id say at least 95% that it is your quality or lack there of
I'm sure you are right. Like I said I've been on a low dose of rad and certainly noticed the difference in strength after a few weeks. Gutted doesn't cut it. I fuckin hate being ripped off.
It doesn't affect my training, diet or focus but where to go from here with the supps?
I'll keep taking them for another 2 weeks to make sure but if no signs ditch without PCT? I won't be able to afford another cycle for a while.

I'm sure you are right. Like I said I've been on a low dose of rad and certainly noticed the difference in strength after a few weeks. Gutted doesn't cut it. I fuckin hate being ripped off.
It doesn't affect my training, diet or focus but where to go from here with the supps?
I'll keep taking them for another 2 weeks to make sure but if no signs ditch without PCT? I won't be able to afford another cycle for a while.
it sucks man, and unfortunately thats the way of this business where there are far more people ripping people off than companies actually giving a quality product.. one issue is a lot of these places dont test their products before selling them.. they just send them out to people and have no clue whether or not they are legit or not and thats a major problem..

you can continue them if you want but i have no clue what you are actually taking.. i would definitely get bloodwork, which you should anyway, just to ensure its not something extremely bad.. i doubt it being you are not seeing much but you should never risk that and always be sure, ESPECIALLY when you can see its something shady

Top Bottom