Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

December 17 2023

I got a major development which I am proud to announce at this moment in time.

As all of you know international shipping can be hit or miss alot of the times as to the time frame when a package will be delivered, sometimes it can take up to 4 weeks.

Well gentlemen I got an email notification this afternoon stating my package is officially state side!!

For those of you keeping track the label was created on december 7th and shipped out by Ugfreak.to the same day, you want to talk about lighting fast turnaround! My package will be here by wednesday december 20 meaning even with international shipping my package will arrive from shipping international to the states in just 13 days!

I know some people are afraid to go international via possibly customs or delays or longer than normal wait times etc.

Let me tell you if you order from Ugfreak.to you will always be in excellent hands and the order will be filled and shipped out extremely fast, you never have to worry when you use a top rated souce like UGF.

I wanted to take a moment to give UGF huge props and credit for always taking care of me and all its customers, 13 days is insane for being international, point is you never have to worry wether it be state side or international you will receive the order fast, discreet and on time!

As I always say UGfreak is A+ rated in all aspects and one of the best sources imo in the game with over 12 years of experience and helping people on the journey, they will definitely take care of u, im proof of that.

Plus being this fast during christmas time is also insane how quickly it got state side.

I will post nice photos and a TD when it's in my hands ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Topps ๐Ÿ’ช
@Topps_Baseball88 very happy @ugfreak about to deliver to you, they are amazing.
I see big cycles in your future and big growth, I heard from the big guys you will be a new man soon :)

@Topps_Baseball88 very happy @ugfreak about to deliver to you, they are amazing.
I see big cycles in your future and big growth, I heard from the big guys you will be a new man soon :)
Indeed that I will be , should be happening pretty soon here as well new version new man brother and hopefully some new gains with the early Xmas gift from UGFreak ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Reactions: Ori
December 18 2023

Christmas must really be coming early for this guy this year, as I said I would post updates as I got them, I am happy I can report earlier today my package from UGFreak was two states away, just checked my email again and wouldn't you know it my package is in my state and only 45 minutes away from me, it could be a real possibility I get it Monday or Tuesday, which would mean it comes even earlier than expected which was already lighting fast.

The excitement is really building knowing it's so close to me and it's only a short matter of time before I post a glorious TD from UGF.

Training was split into two sessions today as I didnt have enough time to do all my cardio before work today.

Topps ๐Ÿ’ช

Chest/Cardio

Cable Chest Flys ( targeting upper, middle and lower chest)
3x15
3x15
3x15
3x15

DB Incline Chest Press
1x20@35lbs
1x20@40lbs
1x20@45lbs

Chest Isolation Movements DB

2x20@25lbs
2x20@15lbs
2x20@10lbs

Cardio
Incline 10.5
Speed 2.8
Miles 1.66
Calories burned 300

Cardio
Incline 11.0
Speed 3.0
Miles 3.03
Calories burned 550

Total miles 4.69
Total calories 850

๐Ÿ‘€ I wonder what this could be

I will say UGfreak exceeded my expectations yet again A+ on the delivery front.

From ordering to it being shipped internationally and into my mailbox 11 days!! You heard that right 11 days that is insanely fast, early Xmas gift indeed.

Apparently ๐ŸŽ… must have a turbo attached to his slay this year ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Attachments

• 20231218_163559.jpg
    20231218_163559.jpg
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Ori
ugfreak.to are pros at delivering products
doesn't matter if you order international or domestic
we got you no matter what!

Top Bottom