Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

Sunday December 10 2023

Just a quick update ugfreak.to never disappoints put my order in a few days ago and I already have my tracking number and package is making its way through the international mail as we speak. Ugfreak wasted no time getting it put into the mail for me, whixh I expected nothing less, Ugfreak always gets products shipped out very quickly with supplied tracking numbers.

My para pharma gear will be here before you know it, it will be interesting to see what the turnaround time will be like being so close to Xmas and being the holiday season.

I will update everyone more when I get some updates and the package drops state side for me.

Topps 💪
I cant wait to hear as well on international

Thursday December 14 2023

Not really much for reporting on tonight just a few thoughts tonight gentlemen, I am just waiting for that beautiful para pharma so I can post my glorious TD photo 💪 and preparing myself to get dialed and focused on my upcoming cycle and pushing it and making progress and for it to be a success.

Those are my main concerns and priorities heading into this before it arrives in the next few weeks time.

Enjoy the update!

Topps 💪

Delts/Shoulders/Traps/Cardio

Front delt raises
1x20@20lbs
3x12@25lbs
1x12@30lbs

Side Delt raises
1x20@20lbs
4X12@25lbs

Rear delt Flys
3x12@25lbs

Rear delt machine
5x12@120lbs

Seated db press
1x20@30lbs
1x20@35lbs
1x20@40lbs

Dips bodyweight
3x15@220lbs

Bench dips bodyweight
4x25@220lbs

Barbell shurgs
4X12@175lbs ( reverse grip)

25lb plate shurgs
3x15@25lbs

Cable side raises
3x10@15lbs

Cardio
Treadmill
Duration 50 minutes
Uphill
Incline 10.5
Speed 2.8
Distance 2.33 miles
Calories burned 420

Thursday December 14 2023

Not really much for reporting on tonight just a few thoughts tonight gentlemen, I am just waiting for that beautiful para pharma so I can post my glorious TD photo 💪 and preparing myself to get dialed and focused on my upcoming cycle and pushing it and making progress and for it to be a success.

Those are my main concerns and priorities heading into this before it arrives in the next few weeks time.

Enjoy the update!

Topps 💪

Delts/Shoulders/Traps/Cardio

Front delt raises
1x20@20lbs
3x12@25lbs
1x12@30lbs

Side Delt raises
1x20@20lbs
4X12@25lbs

Rear delt Flys
3x12@25lbs

Rear delt machine
5x12@120lbs

Seated db press
1x20@30lbs
1x20@35lbs
1x20@40lbs

Dips bodyweight
3x15@220lbs

Bench dips bodyweight
4x25@220lbs

Barbell shurgs
4X12@175lbs ( reverse grip)

25lb plate shurgs
3x15@25lbs

Cable side raises
3x10@15lbs

Cardio
Treadmill
Duration 50 minutes
Uphill
Incline 10.5
Speed 2.8
Distance 2.33 miles
Calories burned 420
@Topps_Baseball88 push it harder and harder, up top

So no actual concerns.
I've stated previous concerns on my pervious post before this update, if I had to go with a few key concerns I would say possible liver enzymes getting elevated with the use of an oral, with the podcasts and the profiles of the compounds I am using I know what to expect and how to manage them I suppose I do have concerns as one should with any use of peds for performance purposes. If I don't agree with a compound and it causes problems I either drop the dose down or cut if completely and adjust the cycle accordingly.

Reactions: Ori
Top Bottom