Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My SARMS Rad-140 YK11 Ostarine mk2866 cycle Log

I have seen nothing but issues with any SARMS orders from Predator Nutrition over the years. There has been far too many issues going on there

I'm sure you are right. Like I said I've been on a low dose of rad and certainly noticed the difference in strength after a few weeks. Gutted doesn't cut it. I fuckin hate being ripped off.
It doesn't affect my training, diet or focus but where to go from here with the supps?
I'll keep taking them for another 2 weeks to make sure but if no signs ditch without PCT? I won't be able to afford another cycle for a while.
@tui I would keep taking the sarms I wouldn't stop, I don't think they are fake but maybe the dosing a bit off.

Take the whole sarms cycle I think you have 4 weeks left right?

your pCT ready?

and you should be focusing on diet training you're doing well, DON'T stop updating the log, sarms or not, we need to get you into pct later and post pct growth will be LOG #2

@tui predator nutrition is legitimate but the Augmented labs I dont trust.

I dont see your food how do we know you eating 250grams? can you post food eaten
If Predator is legit, why are they selling fake sarms?

There is always room for improvement, but a breakdown for daily protein:

Daily Protein breakdown:
Almond milk and nuts: 20g
Eggs: (4x7g) 28g
Chicken: 100g
Protein powder: (3x22g) 66g
Beans (butter, baked, lentils etc): 14
Veg: (kale, broccoli,peppers,green beans etc) 8g
Peanut butter/satay sauce: 10g
Totals 246g

06/08/23
7hrs sleep
8.30 Breakfast: Protein shake with 10g creatine, porridge, coffee, boiled eggs x3
12.00 Organ shield (puruslabs) X2, 5% rich piana liver & organ, Tudca, alpha lipoic acid.
Vitamin: complex D, D3, super omega oil, C.
20mg Rad140
5mg YK11
40mg Mk2866
12.30 Lunch: rump steak 400g potatoes, broccoli, mushroom, blue cheese sauce and tomato sausages
19.00 protein shake with 10g creatine, + YK11 5mg
20.30 satay chicken thigh stir-fry with green veg

@tui I would keep taking the sarms I wouldn't stop, I don't think they are fake but maybe the dosing a bit off.

Take the whole sarms cycle I think you have 4 weeks left right?

your pCT ready?

and you should be focusing on diet training you're doing well, DON'T stop updating the log, sarms or not, we need to get you into pct later and post pct growth will be LOG #2
I was going to do 12 weeks so only a third of the way, but will only do 6-8 now I recon. PCT is ready

If Predator is legit, why are they selling fake sarms?

There is always room for improvement, but a breakdown for daily protein:

Daily Protein breakdown:
Almond milk and nuts: 20g
Eggs: (4x7g) 28g
Chicken: 100g
Protein powder: (3x22g) 66g
Beans (butter, baked, lentils etc): 14
Veg: (kale, broccoli,peppers,green beans etc) 8g
Peanut butter/satay sauce: 10g
Totals 246g
@tui predator nurition is a reseller of many brands, you know they can't control each brand. especially 1 batch to the next not possible.

On the protein front, beans and vegetable protein is NOT counted, it's not a complete protein and peanut butter and satay sauce also dont count the protein, that means deduct 32 grams of protein. Not all protein is the same.

I was going to do 12 weeks so only a third of the way, but will only do 6-8 now I recon. PCT is ready
@tui I would do the whole 12 weeks and NOT panic that it's bad or what, do it and see how it plays out, that was your plan go through with it.

Sorry been out of routine (family hol and working onsite). Managed 3 weights sessions in 2 weeks and 3 runs. Diet not up to stratch and need to up the protein. Still taking supps as routine.

Not ideal or expected during cycle. Been on for 7 weeks now.

Top Bottom