Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Sustanon 300 and deca durabolin 300 cycle log

g2g log @Ulter is right you can push to 20 weeks with last 4 weeks TRT testosterone dose of 200mgs/week

I'm been talking to @Flippybravo about PCT, I hope he doesn't mind I share this PCT we discussed here so members can learn from this.

PCT PLAN:
I would wait 2 weeks post last injection then start your PCT.

Nolvadex
60/60/40/20/10/10

Clomid
50/50/25/25/12.5

HCG only week 1-2
500 IUs EOD

HCgenerate
5 caps ED split dose 3/2

N2guard
7caps ed split dose 4/3

Just as a note, HCG can extend 3 weeks but I stop at 2 to avoid estrogenic sides.
No problem putting it up here at all. Thanks for taking the time to help me out with this.

Couple of questions, I haven't experienced any gyno or tingling like people talk about..I was told nolva is only for gyno issues or super low doses for prevention of gyno. Sounds like I was told wrong.

Also, my last combined shot was Saturday which put me @300mg sust/ 150mg deca for the week. All I have is sust for test...if I do TRT dose 200mg/wk with the sust, don't I need to wait 21 days to start pct because of the long ester?

I'm only 5’2” so just want to make sure dosing and everything is good for a guy my size. I'm sure you took that into account but just my thoughts out loud.

No problem putting it up here at all. Thanks for taking the time to help me out with this.

Couple of questions, I haven't experienced any gyno or tingling like people talk about..I was told nolva is only for gyno issues or super low doses for prevention of gyno. Sounds like I was told wrong.

Also, my last combined shot was Saturday which put me @300mg sust/ 150mg deca for the week. All I have is sust for test...if I do TRT dose 200mg/wk with the sust, don't I need to wait 21 days to start pct because of the long ester?

I'm only 5’2” so just want to make sure dosing and everything is good for a guy my size. I'm sure you took that into account but just my thoughts out loud.
@Flippybravo Nolvadex is not just for gyno, it's a good anti estrogen and important for PCT.

on the sustanon you can do 1/2 ML sustanon 1 injection post cycle and wait 20 days before you start your PCT.

Top Bottom