Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Sustanon 300 and deca durabolin 300 cycle log

Flippybravo

EF Logger
EF VIP
41yr old male 5'2" Before cycle: 120lbs Currently: 146lbs.
Started stack cycle of (kaplan) sust300 and (kaplan) deca300 on April, 22nd.
Been pinning 150mg sust and 75mg deca EOD combined.
So that is 525mg sust p/wk and 262.5mg deca p/wk. on average for 14 1/2 weeks now. (had my dates off from earlier post...my life is crazy right now, apologies).

I work out 5-6 times per wk
Push day, Pull day, legs and shoulders day, Rest day. Repeat. Mix in abs and smaller focused muscles when I feel they need it. Lots of stretching. I do slower reps, time under tension and full range of motion, I rarely max out but destroy muscles till they don't work. 3-4 sets 8-15 reps max. Progressively heavier weight with sets, then a last lightweight burn out. I mix it up with cables, free weights, isolated, not isolated, etc...that way I don't get bored and get to hit the fibers differently.

My diet consists of a lot of lean mass gainer - VMISports Major Mass and Optimal Nutrition. Eggs, chicken, steak, salad, spaghetti, fruit smoothies with chia seeds. I always take lots of supplements as well. Also, I drink a gallon of skim milk EOD.
Quercetin with Bromelain 800mg/165mg first thing in the am. Then take mass gainer with B-complex, krill oil, Maca, extra strength Ashwaganda, probiotics, milk thistle w/ dandelion root and artichoke for liver support. Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM & Tumeric, NAC, CoQ10, garlic. Switch the from krill oil to fish oil w/astaxanthin at bed time. C4 for pre-workout (which I only use maybe once or twice a week when I have no motivation) and Cellucore BCAA Sport all day hydration recovery (inconsistently, when I remember to grab it). Since I eat pretty healthy my cheat days are when I eat at other people's houses once or twice a week. Need to keep better track of actual macros...I have no idea, which is sad to say but I know I am eating enough.

I am concerned about my PCT as I was given some bad advice it seems from a guy who I trusted and has been on steroids for at least a decade or more now.
He told me to do a 16 week cycle and that I would only need hcg and clomid for my pct. Which I have (1) 5,000iu HCG and (1) bottle of clomid 50ct. After reading up on here a bit it seems like this is quite inadequate and the dude disappeared on me. I'm going to need some time to order stuff and I have about three or 4 pins of juice left so I am trying to order what I do need ASAP.

About to order (2) nolva/tamox Para Pharma US DOM EXPRESS (ugfreak) and was going to order hcg but it says out of stock.
Also hcgenerate seems to be out of stock on amazon. Where else can I find these?

Attachments

• supplements.pdf
    280.5 KB · Views: 77
So that is 525mg sust p/wk and 262.5mg deca p/wk. on average for 14 1/2 weeks now. (had my dates off from earlier post...my life is crazy right now, apologies).

Push day, Pull day, legs and shoulders day, Rest day. Repeat. Mix in abs and smaller focused muscles when I feel they need it. Lots of stretching. I do slower reps, time under tension and full range of motion, I rarely max out but destroy muscles till they don't work. 3-4 sets 8-15 reps max. Progressively heavier weight with sets, then a last lightweight burn out. I mix it up with cables, free weights, isolated, not isolated, etc...that way I don't get bored and get to hit the fibers differently.

My diet consists of a lot of lean mass gainer - VMISports Major Mass and Optimal Nutrition. Eggs, chicken, steak, salad, spaghetti, fruit smoothies with chia seeds. I always take lots of supplements as well. Also, I drink a gallon of skim milk EOD.
Quercetin with Bromelain 800mg/165mg first thing in the am. Then take mass gainer with B-complex, krill oil, Maca, extra strength Ashwaganda, probiotics, milk thistle w/ dandelion root and artichoke for liver support. Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM & Tumeric, NAC, CoQ10, garlic. Switch the from krill oil to fish oil w/astaxanthin at bed time. C4 for pre-workout (which I only use maybe once or twice a week when I have no motivation) and Cellucore BCAA Sport all day hydration recovery (inconsistently, when I remember to grab it). Since I eat pretty healthy my cheat days are when I eat at other people's houses once or twice a week. Need to keep better track of actual macros...I have no idea, which is sad to say but I know I am eating enough.

I am concerned about my PCT as I was given some bad advice it seems from a guy who I trusted and has been on steroids for at least a decade or more now.
He told me to do a 16 week cycle and that I would only need hcg and clomid for my pct. Which I have (1) 5,000iu HCG and (1) bottle of clomid 50ct. After reading up on here a bit it seems like this is quite inadequate and the dude disappeared on me. I'm going to need some time to order stuff and I have about three or 4 pins of juice left so I am trying to order what I do need ASAP.

About to order (2) nolva/tamox Para Pharma US DOM EXPRESS (ugfreak) and was going to order hcg but it says out of stock.
Also hcgenerate seems to be out of stock on amazon. Where else can I find these?
Update: Finally talked to someone at needtobuildmuscle.com to get N2 guard and N2generate ...the problem was there is a scammer site with a similar name. The correct website is needtobuildmuscle.com - beware of need2buildmuscle.com it is not the correct site. The (to) should be spelled out....Not the number (2)! Probably got my credit card info after I tried several times to process my payments on the false site. Just thought I would let you all know!

Update: Finally talked to someone at needtobuildmuscle.com to get N2 guard and N2generate ...the problem was there is a scammer site with a similar name. The correct website is needtobuildmuscle.com - beware of need2buildmuscle.com it is not the correct site. The (to) should be spelled out....Not the number (2)! Probably got my credit card info after I tried several times to process my payments on the false site. Just thought I would let you all know!
n2bm website

@Flippybravo cant open PDF can you attach normal pic please

and good start to the log

can you properly start adding your training and diet

diet, meals and food you eat and when you eat it
training, what exercises you do sets and reps etc details

and ugfreak.to doesnt have HCG? you can check other guys like domestic-supply.com

hcgenerate

nice and you look big in the pic
post up diet training info man

from the picture you could compete
you do a show before?

Top Bottom