Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

won't go wrong with ugfreak.to
glad you are enjoying the gear

Friday December 15 2023

I believe my trt injections are starting to finally kick in again at full force, I started them a week after my first cycle ended in October of this year. I have noticed strength increasing gradually at my 140mg dose.

Today was back day and man I don't know if it's my trt my training or a combination of both because I got really strong today out of nowhere lol, all my lifts went up alot higher than they normally have been since coming off my first cycle.

I just felt so good and so on point today.

The pump was incredible today skin splitting kind of feeling is how I can describe it, the blood flow was on point and packed into each muscle group I targeted today with my back workout.

I am holding steady at 220lbs and at this weight I'm really liking how my strength is staying or improving as time goes on.

Seems I'm in more of a recomp stage which I am fine with, when I cut down years ago I cut way to much for to long and it took extremely long for me to slowly lean bulk back up and recomp to build a nice frame.

This time around I'm very hesitant to cut to much to fast even with being on trt and running cycles. I suppose time will tell if my body type is cut out for men's physique or if I need to change direction and pivot at some point into a different class.

I know one thing at 220lbs I can comfortably wear pull up and walk around in size 32in jeans or shorts already and I'm not even under 200lbs yet for an indication of how small my waist can actually get, I think at one point when I was cut and ripped my waist was a 27-28in and I wore medium size in the shirts and shorts.

Of course I have a long way yet to see what I can achieve enhanced, time will tell, in the mean time it is all gas no brake with the vison I have set for myself.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Back/Cardio

Resistance Training 45 minutes
Cardio Training 65 minutes

Back

Romanian Deadlift ( Smith Machine) pause and 5 second hold on every last rep of each set.
1x15@145lbs
1x15@175lbs
1x12@225lbs
1x12@275lbs
1x10@325lbs
3x8@400lbs
2X5@415lbs

Upright Row ( Smith Machine)
1x15@145lbs
1x15@175lbs
2x12@225lbs
1x10@230lbs
1x10@245lbs

Seated Row ( Machine)
5x15@200lbs

Cable Row
5x10@100lbs

Lat Pull-Down ( Machine)
5x10@200lbs

Cable Straight Arm Lat Pull-Down
5x10@50lbs

Cardio
Treadmill
Uphill
Incline 11.5
Speed 3.0
Distance 3.24 miles
Calories burned 588

Reactions: Ori
December 17 2023

I got a major development which I am proud to announce at this moment in time.

As all of you know international shipping can be hit or miss alot of the times as to the time frame when a package will be delivered, sometimes it can take up to 4 weeks.

Well gentlemen I got an email notification this afternoon stating my package is officially state side!!

For those of you keeping track the label was created on december 7th and shipped out by Ugfreak.to the same day, you want to talk about lighting fast turnaround! My package will be here by wednesday december 20 meaning even with international shipping my package will arrive from shipping international to the states in just 13 days!

I know some people are afraid to go international via possibly customs or delays or longer than normal wait times etc.

Let me tell you if you order from Ugfreak.to you will always be in excellent hands and the order will be filled and shipped out extremely fast, you never have to worry when you use a top rated souce like UGF.

I wanted to take a moment to give UGF huge props and credit for always taking care of me and all its customers, 13 days is insane for being international, point is you never have to worry wether it be state side or international you will receive the order fast, discreet and on time!

As I always say UGfreak is A+ rated in all aspects and one of the best sources imo in the game with over 12 years of experience and helping people on the journey, they will definitely take care of u, im proof of that.

Plus being this fast during christmas time is also insane how quickly it got state side.

I will post nice photos and a TD when it's in my hands 😎

Topps 💪

Last edited:
Top Bottom