Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

Saturday November 25 2023

I will be combining Wednesday, Friday workouts with Saturday workout, gym was closed for Thanksgiving so I didn't workout on Thursday.

I had a great Thanksgiving and ate clean and didn't stuff my face mostly turkey and sweet potatoes is what I ate.

I had to do my back workout backwards today, every damn thing I needed was taken up so I had to work in reverse and do my Isolation Movements first and finish with my compound movement

I didn't let it stop me and I felt good with all my workouts this week other than gym closing at weird times so cardio was a bit off , no matter schedule will be back to normal this week for weights and cardio.

Going back to injections of 140mg a week was the correct move and slowly but surely I'm feeling stronger again and drive is up a bit more, feeling much more normal again so we are on the right track.

Enjoy the updates everyone!

Topps 💪

Wednesday November 22

Workout Chest

Pec Dec
1X15@145lbs
1x15@155lbs
1x15@165lbs

Cable Flys
2x20@25lbs

Dips
5x12@Bodyweight

Push-ups
2x50@Bodyweight

Incline bench
3x10@145lbs

Incline DB Press
1x50@35lbs

DB chest pull over
3x15@20lbs

Isolation Movement
1x25@25lbs

Friday November 24 Workout

Biceps

Standing DB Curl
1x12@20lbs
1x12@25lbs
1x12@30lbs

Standing Side DB Curl
1x12@20lbs
1x12@25lbs
1x12@30lbs

Hammer DB Curl
1x15@20lbs
1x15@25lbs
1x15@30lbs

Seated Incline Curl
1x10@20lbs
1x10@25lbs
1x10@30lbs

Seated Preacher Curl Machine
5x12@105lbs

Gym closed early so couldn't do cardio.

Saturday November 25 Workout

Back

Cable Row From The Floor
3x15@100lbs

Standing Cable Pull Down
1x15@20lbs
1x15@25lbs
1x15@30lbs

Standing Single Arm cable Row
1x15@20lbs
1x15@25lbs
1x15@30lbs

Seated Cable Row
1x12@140lbs
1x12@160lbs
1x12@180lbs
1x12@200lbs

Rack Pulls
1x15@160lbs
1x12@225lbs
1x12@230lbs
1x12@235lbs
1x12@245lbs
5x6@315lbs ( last rep each set lock out with 5 second hold and pause before racking)

Cardio
Stair Stepper
Lvl 5
Duration 55 minutes
Steps 2692
Floors climbed 166
Calories burned 606
You kill it bro

12-6-2023 Wednesday

I apologize for the absence with logging, work has really ramped up with the holiday season, we will be getting back into our normally scheduled log updates. I didn't skip any workouts last week just wanted to make a note of that as well.

I have some news for this log tonight cycle has been finalized on mg amounts and cycle Length an i feel comfortable with locking these mg amounts and compounds for my next cycle. I have my full diet ready and checked for this cycle along with my training program and cardio, hopefully when it starts by the end we see some good results, when I pull the trigger and decide on running it.

I like to share my thoughts and future plans with everyone so we are all on the same page.

I of course am going with the para pharma line again for every single component with my cycle. I've decided to try out Test E this time around because why not and it comes in the strength I was looking for, first time running test this high, so it will be interesting to see if it is a net negative or positive for me as far as synergy goes. Lots of firsts with this one, introducing EQ and Tbol in the mix first time with these compounds for me as well, also I typically use Arimidex this time around decided on aromasin won't know what's best or better for me I lf I don't try it.

Typically I like to run my primo a little higher than my test, I won't know what works better for me if I don't switch it up, so this time test will be run a higher than my primo dose.

now all of you have a full break down of my logic and thoughts moving forward with this next cycle.

Here is the breakdown for the 16 Weeks

Test E 400mg/week
EQ 400mg/week
Primo 300mg/week
Tbol ( 6 weeks) 40mg /a day ( 280mg a week)
N2guard 7-10 caps a day for support

Aromasin 12.5 mg a week to start ( broken down into two 6.25mg doses. bloods after 2 weeks and if it needs upped or lowered after estrogen testing we will adjust accordingly)

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Onto training for today

Biceps/Triceps/Cardio

Cable rope curl
3x20@25lbs

Single arm cable Curl
5x10@20lbs

Scoop curl
3x12@20lbs

Side curl
3x15@20lbs

Seated preacher Curl
1x30@120lbs

Tricep rop push down
1x30@25lbs
1x20@25lbs

Close grip push down
2X25@30lbs

Reverse grip push downs
1x30@25lbs
1x20@30lbs

Tricep extension machine
1x30@110lbs

Tricep push down machine
1x40@190lbs

Carido
Duration 65 minutes
Uphill
Treadmill
Speed 2.8
Incline 9.0
Miles 2.84
Calories burned 460

Last edited:
12-6-2023 Wednesday

I apologize for the absence with logging, work has really ramped up with the holiday season, we will be getting back into our normally scheduled log updates. I didn't skip any workouts last week just wanted to make a note of that as well.

I have some news for this log tonight cycle has been finalized on mg amounts and cycle Length an i feel comfortable with locking these mg amounts and compounds for my next cycle. I have my full diet ready and checked for this cycle along with my training program and cardio, hopefully when it starts by the end we see some good results, when I pull the trigger and decide on running it.

I like to share my thoughts and future plans with everyone so we are all on the same page.

I of course am going with the para pharma line again for every single component with my cycle. I've decided to try out Test E this time around because why not and it comes in the strength I was looking for, first time running test this high, so it will be interesting to see if it is a net negative or positive for me as far as synergy goes. Lots of firsts with this one, introducing EQ and Tbol in the mix first time with these compounds for me as well, also I typically use Arimidex this time around decided on aromasin won't know what's best or better for me I lf I don't try it.

Typically I like to run my primo a little higher than my test, I won't know what works better for me if I don't switch it up, so this time test will be run a higher than my primo dose.

now all of you have a full break down of my logic and thoughts moving forward with this next cycle.

Here is the breakdown for the 16 Weeks

Test E 400mg/week
EQ 400mg/week
Primo 300mg/week
Tbol ( 6 weeks) 40mg /a day ( 280mg a week)
N2guard 7-10 caps a day for support

Aromasin 12.5 mg a week to start ( broken down into two 6.25mg doses. bloods after 2 weeks and if it needs upped or lowered after estrogen testing we will adjust accordingly)

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Onto training for today

Biceps/Triceps/Cardio

Cable rope curl
3x20@25lbs

Single arm cable Curl
5x10@20lbs

Scoop curl
3x12@20lbs

Side curl
3x15@20lbs

Seated preacher Curl
1x30@120lbs

Tricep rop push down
1x30@25lbs
1x20@25lbs

Close grip push down
2X25@30lbs

Reverse grip push downs
1x30@25lbs
1x20@30lbs

Tricep extension machine
1x30@110lbs

Tricep push down machine
1x40@190lbs

Carido
Duration 65 minutes
Uphill
Treadmill
Speed 2.8
Incline 9.0
Miles 2.84
Calories burned 460
@Topps_Baseball88 good to see you back I wondered how you're doing

i want to see you next level it
so cycle is coming?

@Topps_Baseball88 good to see you back I wondered how you're doing

i want to see you next level it
so cycle is coming?
Yes cycle is coming 100% definitely going to try and take it next level with the training program I have for this cycle, I want to maximize as many gains as possible in those 16 weeks.

Overall I'm doing good brother just got caught up doing overtime at work with the holidays, we are still trucking along.

Reactions: Ori
I think your dosages are very reasonable you should get good results here
I appreciate the input Steve as always, I never want to run things super high or go overboard with the doses, I feel comfortable this is reasonable as well.

Reactions: Ori
Top Bottom