Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Deca Cycle log

@man05 i dont TRT dose is fine, but better equipoise than trenbolone
200mgs equipoise added
npp is fine but you can stay at 100mgs
So trt dose, EQ and 50mg npp twice per week? Something like that?

I pinged my docs office today, let them know I finished deca and I’d like to get blood completed and they told me they run every 8 months. I told them I donated blood and should I just stick to trt dose, me toke d I’m doing more cardio and trying to get cut. I was told I can stay on TRT, take ey, primo, bar, Winstrol and several other things.

After more reading and research the EQ seems to possibly be a good option to add with the trt dose and then add in 20-30mg Winstrol and I am planning to stay low dose npp 100mg per week.
Starting dose for Eq is around 200 I read here and online. Is this something that would be feasible for the e cat 6-7 weeks before I wrap up vacation and cruise on trt for awhile?

So trt dose, EQ and 50mg npp twice per week? Something like that?
@man05 yes 50mgs npp 2x/week light

I pinged my docs office today, let them know I finished deca and I’d like to get blood completed and they told me they run every 8 months. I told them I donated blood and should I just stick to trt dose, me toke d I’m doing more cardio and trying to get cut. I was told I can stay on TRT, take ey, primo, bar, Winstrol and several other things.

After more reading and research the EQ seems to possibly be a good option to add with the trt dose and then add in 20-30mg Winstrol and I am planning to stay low dose npp 100mg per week.
Starting dose for Eq is around 200 I read here and online. Is this something that would be feasible for the e cat 6-7 weeks before I wrap up vacation and cruise on trt for awhile?
@man05 i think you can go into a cut sure
low eq dose around 200 with winstrol 30mgs but you need to add organ liver support n2guard 7caps ed its important

low eq dose around 200 with winstrol 30mgs but you need to add organ liver support n2guard 7caps ed its important
I have n2guard on hand, always will keep it on hand, brand new bottle. As to weights shall I try to maintain some heavy sets mixed with lighter but higher rep sets? I have fat macro goal to around 70 grams per day half of my 125 recomp daily value, sound about right?

Thank you so much, order placed with DS.

Because I’m dense

Testc
Eq
Npp
Win

Sound correct, all low dose as previously discussed. Back off Proviron as of this Friday as well, 7 caps n2guard daily 4/3

Thank you so much!
Hope you saw the blood pic as well.

Here is my midweek update, I feel like my body handles around 370grams of protein the best with no GI issues, is this optimal or shall I push for 30 more? Chest went well today, was able to push pretty hard my last set. I am finding that If I do a few workign sets of 225-235 I can then bump weight to 255-260, less reps of course. Today I went 4x8 @225 then jumped to 250 for 4 reps but they were very strong and clean reps, the best I have done. I guess in the grand scheme of things, once my cut is over and Im on straight TRT I should still be able to move 225 fairly well, I plan to lift heavy while on straight TRT as well. Here is my Meals and Weights for the past few days.

Meals:
11/8/2023​
Protein
70​
60​
46​
30​
60​
50​
366​
Fat
15​
10​
8​
10​
8​
8​
74​
Carbs
10​
8​
12​
22​
22​
8​
110​
Liquid Egg white(16oz of egg white) shake with almond butter and whole eggs 8oz ground turkey with taco seasoning, tbasp of sour cream and a small sweet potato.Whey protein shake after leg sessionYogurt; Oikos pro yougurtGrilled chicken and whole wheat bread with light mayo.Grilled Chicekn breast 8oz and apple slicesVegetable protein ( pea and whey) tastes like chalk.
11/9/2023​
Protein
50​
50​
45​
50​
48​
52​
365​
Fat
16​
5​
12​
8​
15​
15​
86​
Carbs
40​
28​
8​
4​
12​
0​
114​
Grilled egg white sandchiche, egg, chicken slice of cheese most of an english muffin.Pre workout: Whey, milk, banana, almond butterChicken breast aqnd small sweet potatoHigh protein yogurtMuscle Milk Whey protein shake with water9oz air fried chicken pieces

Weights:
11/8/2023​
Squats3x8325lbs
Sumo Squat BB4x12250lbs
Split squats w/ Barbell4x8115lbs
Glute bridge raise with 35lb plate in my lap3x10155lbs using barbell
Calf raise (straight, pro, sup)4x15205lbs
Burnout Squats2x50135lbs
11/9/2023​
Flat BB bench4x8, 1x4225x8 reps, 250x4
Close grip tricep press3x8205lbs
Incline DB bench3x8195
Flat bench DB flye3x1255lb eachreally stretched these
Flat bench press Burnout1x50135lbsgetting easier
Leaning single arms side deltoid raise3x1250lbs (25lbs ea) first 2 sets then back to 20lbs for last set
Chest supported deltoid raise3x870lbs(35ea)
Front deltoid raises standing3x850lbs (25lbs ea)
Standing DB Upright row3x870lbs(35lbs ea)
Z press sitting on floor with KB3x853lb kb
Arnold press1x5030lbs (20lbs each)
Tomorrow I am increasing pull exercise weights, about to hit my goal of doing 95lb DB rows, my lats are finally growing with lots of hard work, hopefully next planned cycle will go even smoother with better meals, exercises lined up , I have the discipline just need the tools there to work with.

Later guys, will post update Saturday early evening.

Thanks for all the help, I wouldn't have made it this far without you guys.

Mark

100% on this
I'm doing 3-4 30 minute walks per week and trying to maintain 375+ protein, 125grams carbs and 50-70 fats ( plant based mostly when I can), kinda tough after enjoying the re-comp diet. I should be in better shape next go around than when i started this cycle, is that correct? Maintaining training, diet, cardio etc.

decide what you want to do and log your cutting run till your vacation!
Can I add cutting log to my current log? I'm starting Monday

Can I add cutting log to my current log? I'm starting Monday
@man05 i suggest you start a NEW log journal cutting log so do this

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Cutting cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

Top Bottom