Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My SARMS Rad-140 YK11 Ostarine mk2866 cycle Log

tui

EF Logger
EF VIP
Hi all, My New sarms log as requested. Thanks for input so far!

43 yo
188cm
95kg

Ive done 2x dbol cycles when I was 30&32 and run a small dosage RAD-140 for 8 weeks 2 years ago (10mg ed) with reasonable results.

Im an ex-rugby player and fit all my life, bar a couple of sedentary periods while injured. Ive been in the gym in the off seasons to bulk up for the long seasons but inevitably loose a lot due to heaps of cardio and recovery times needed between games. Im not playing anymore so the risk of injury is gone (mostly!). Ive filled in the gaps doing a few marathons and did 3h 30mins last year at the same weight.

I now train in the gym 3-4 times early mornings, have a labour intensive job (I work for myself and have some weight lifting equipment) and do some during the days Im not at the gym. I try to do cardio 2 times per week but limit my distance to around 10miles.

My gym training is typically a variation of the following: (sorry if too much info!)

Workout 1: Warmup with dips/pull-ups/leg raisers/ Shrugs 4 sets 10 reps/Dumbbell bench press (4 sets 8 reps)/ One arm dumbbell row (4 sets 8 reps)/ Overhead tricep extension (4 sets 12 reps)/Incline dumbbell curls (4 sets 8 reps) (then max out) Press ups / Ab crunches (cable or bench)

Workout 2: Back squats (4 sets 8 reps)/Military Press (4 sets 8 reps)Then drop down weight to max out/Bent over barbell row (5 sets 15 reps)/Lat pulldowns (3 sets 8 reps)Then drop down weight to max out/Bicep pinwheel curls (4 sets 10 reps)/Lateral side raisers (4 sets 10 reps)/Press ups / abs crunches

Workout 3: Warmup with dips/pull-ups/leg raisers/Deadlifts (4 sets 8-10 reps)/Bench press (4 sets 8-10 reps) Then drop down weight to max out with close grip/Seated rows (4 sets 8 reps)Then drop down weight to max out/Hammer curls ( 3 sets 8-10 reps)/Incline dumbbell curls/ezzy bar curls (3 sets 10 reps)Then drop down weight to max out/Bench dips/press ups/Incline weighted sit-ups.

Others I add as I feel I need:

Calf raisers/Quad leg raisers/Chin-ups/Leg press/Face pulls/Rope tricep pulldowns/One arm sideways arm extensions/Tricep cable bar pulldowns/One arm cable pull-downs/Machine weighted squat/Single leg weighted squats/cable flys

A typical day would be 3 eggs on toast, weekbix with nuts and fruit, bananas, 2x protein shakes per day, a rice, broccoli, kale, pea, chicken satay stir-fry, chickpea/lentil saga or curry sometimes with chicken or all the super vegs (grow my own cougette, tomatoes, cucumber, swiss chard, broccoli and lettuce). Otherwise white fish, potatoes and mixed veg.

I typically only get 6-7hrs sleep, but am trying to change things to get 8.

Planned cycle:

Weeks 1-12

Rad140 20mg ed (dosed once am)
YK11 10mg ed (dosed twice, am & 8 hours after)
MK2866 20mg ed for 2 weeks, then 40mg ed for rest (dosed once am)
Organ shield cycle protection, (N2guard when I can get it I will add)

Weeks 13-16

Nolva 40/20/20/20
Cardareal 20mg ed (dosed once am)
N2 generate

Hi all, My New sarms log as requested. Thanks for input so far!

43 yo
188cm
95kg

Ive done 2x dbol cycles when I was 30&32 and run a small dosage RAD-140 for 8 weeks 2 years ago (10mg ed) with reasonable results.

Im an ex-rugby player and fit all my life, bar a couple of sedentary periods while injured. Ive been in the gym in the off seasons to bulk up for the long seasons but inevitably loose a lot due to heaps of cardio and recovery times needed between games. Im not playing anymore so the risk of injury is gone (mostly!). Ive filled in the gaps doing a few marathons and did 3h 30mins last year at the same weight.

I now train in the gym 3-4 times early mornings, have a labour intensive job (I work for myself and have some weight lifting equipment) and do some during the days Im not at the gym. I try to do cardio 2 times per week but limit my distance to around 10miles.

My gym training is typically a variation of the following: (sorry if too much info!)

Workout 1: Warmup with dips/pull-ups/leg raisers/ Shrugs 4 sets 10 reps/Dumbbell bench press (4 sets 8 reps)/ One arm dumbbell row (4 sets 8 reps)/ Overhead tricep extension (4 sets 12 reps)/Incline dumbbell curls (4 sets 8 reps) (then max out) Press ups / Ab crunches (cable or bench)

Workout 2: Back squats (4 sets 8 reps)/Military Press (4 sets 8 reps)Then drop down weight to max out/Bent over barbell row (5 sets 15 reps)/Lat pulldowns (3 sets 8 reps)Then drop down weight to max out/Bicep pinwheel curls (4 sets 10 reps)/Lateral side raisers (4 sets 10 reps)/Press ups / abs crunches

Workout 3: Warmup with dips/pull-ups/leg raisers/Deadlifts (4 sets 8-10 reps)/Bench press (4 sets 8-10 reps) Then drop down weight to max out with close grip/Seated rows (4 sets 8 reps)Then drop down weight to max out/Hammer curls ( 3 sets 8-10 reps)/Incline dumbbell curls/ezzy bar curls (3 sets 10 reps)Then drop down weight to max out/Bench dips/press ups/Incline weighted sit-ups.

Others I add as I feel I need:

Calf raisers/Quad leg raisers/Chin-ups/Leg press/Face pulls/Rope tricep pulldowns/One arm sideways arm extensions/Tricep cable bar pulldowns/One arm cable pull-downs/Machine weighted squat/Single leg weighted squats/cable flys

A typical day would be 3 eggs on toast, weekbix with nuts and fruit, bananas, 2x protein shakes per day, a rice, broccoli, kale, pea, chicken satay stir-fry, chickpea/lentil saga or curry sometimes with chicken or all the super vegs (grow my own cougette, tomatoes, cucumber, swiss chard, broccoli and lettuce). Otherwise white fish, potatoes and mixed veg.

I typically only get 6-7hrs sleep, but am trying to change things to get 8.

Planned cycle:

Weeks 1-12

Rad140 20mg ed (dosed once am)
YK11 10mg ed (dosed twice, am & 8 hours after)
MK2866 20mg ed for 2 weeks, then 40mg ed for rest (dosed once am)
Organ shield cycle protection, (N2guard when I can get it I will add)

Weeks 13-16

Nolva 40/20/20/20
Cardareal 20mg ed (dosed once am)
N2 generate
@tui good start

can you give us the full diet what time and what you eat like details

and for the training actual weights and exercises not general

and share a face blurred pic
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

stack not bad make sure you got n2guard on it
and for your diet and training we need proper info update more

good start you da man lets see a face blurred pic

sweet power top log
please share more diet details and please share face blurred picture

Top Bottom