Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Cutting and Peanut Butter*

CPark0912

Whats good fellas.

Quick question. I'm at 175lbs and 10% bf.

I usually have 1-2 tbsp of all natural peanut butter during the day. 1 in a whey shake and 1 with cottage cheese before bed. It fits my macros for the day, just wondering if i should cut out 1 serving of it and add something else. 2 tbsp's a day shouldn't do much damage, right?

Gracias amigos

That's all good man If it fits your macros, I mean your could change out a serving for an equal amount of fish oil, or olive oil

I have been known to eat well over 6 tbsp per day and cut its all about macros and calories in vs calories out basically, how you manage your macros will help determine the amount of muscle vs fat you eat while cutting..but 2 tbsp PB won't kill your cut... So long as you are under maintenance

This is good to know because while dieting the peanutbutter is what helps me deal with the lack of certain foods.

Just remember if you stay under maintenance and are hitting your protein goals, you will lose less muscle more fat, I am a PB eating machine it can be quite sickening to watch my girl is like wtf is wrong with you as I spoon tbsp after tbsp into my mouth. A jar a week haha

Why is it that peanut butter causes a person to suppress their hunger?

Last night at work I snacked on a couple handfulls of unsalted roasted peanuts and ended up not being hungry the rest of the night. Worked great on appetite suppressing even though I wasn't trying to.

skippy natural super chunk >>>>

theres a reduced fat super chunk thats equally delicious if ur anti-fat.

the superchunk makes it easier to eat because u can actually chew it and crunch on something, haha. i prefer it.

Top Bottom