Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log MY TESTOSTERONE TRENBOLONE ANAVAR GH CYCLE LOG

training weigths #1 issue to see if you growing and getting strong
Noted . Thanks .I am reluctant to share the weights because i am weak for my size . I even considered switching to strength training instead of hyperthrophy for a while , but never did. However it is the only way to track the progress so i will keep it posted here.

honestly I am nationals level now and I dont use insulin, some guys I know went into a coma
drop the insulin and up the anavar if you ask me
lets see the training weights too
Thanks for warning and advice . It is very helpful to know what you guys competing on a national level doing in terms of peds , diet , training .This kind of information coming from pros gives the rest of us a solid standpoint on dos and donts . I start pinning tomorrow and i will keep the weights posted here.

you should have a cheat day at least once a week and tell us what it is
Thanks for the input. Is it a general rule to have at least a cheat day ? If all experienced members have a consensus on having a cheat day once a week i will do so . Honestly i do not miss eating sweets , burgers and so on . I enjoy the srtict diet , training and all aspects that come with bodybuilding lifestyle. I just want to get in the best shape possible , get strong as fuck , feel good about myself and look in the mirror often lol :)

UP for a good log i see the cycle going places BUT no insulin for you imo
please share more training weights etc
Thanks . I will keep a journal on training , weights etc .There is a consensus on dropping slin from experineced lifters on the forum , so i am now even afraid to touch it ever again.

I'm a professional bodybuilder and even I don't go above 5 ius insulin these days. Don't use it, stay with hgh and test/tren stack, but do increase anavar and add organ support. And we do need weights of you training you can write them and share every day or 2 so we can follow you.
Thanks for warning and advice . It is very helpful to know what pros arel doing in terms of peds , diet , training .This kind of information coming from pros gives the rest of us a solid standpoint on dos and donts . I start pinning tomorrow and i will keep the weights posted here

First of all thanks for the input . On cycle i am consistent with my diet everyday. I plan to do cheat meal maybe once a month. Off cycle i keep the diet cosistent for 5-6 days a week , and i have cheat days 1 or 2 days every week. What i eat does not change at all , only the amounts change according to specific goals ( cut , maintanance or bulk ) . I start pinning tomorrow so i will keep you posted on the weights . What you guys think should be the upper limit of calories i should be getting on a clean bulk ?
@Placeboeffect94 you should cheat every week at least 1 meal and tell us about it

and the weights we waiting

on the upper limit I would say weight x 20 is your bulk limit
BMR + 50% or so

Top Bottom