Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Diet Training LOG

patience is key here, you need to get into fasting

Yes guys, this time i'm really motivated and nothing will distract me from the objective.
I've talked with a friend that have a PhD in Nutrition and no, it's not possible at all to do 30 days zero carbo without compromising liver and kidneys.
Actually i'm using some test strips to check with the urine my ketosis, and we're on track!

This is my actual Diet:
Actual Weight:
167.6Kg -> 157.9Kg -> 153.6Kg

Day 1-3

Breakfast: 3x whole egg + 100ml egg white + 6x almonds
Lunch: 200g chicken breast/cod + 200g zucchini
Snack: 2x whole egg + 100ml egg white + 6x almonds
Dinner: 200g chicken breast/cod + 200g zucchini
Integration: 2x Alpha Men, 3x Omega 3, 4x CLA, 2x liver protector (artichoke, dandelion and milk thistle), 2x ashwagandha

Day 4 (Carbo Recharge)
I usually go to a japanese restaurant and eat raw salmon, white rice, venus rice, shrimps (of course not 6kg, but ponderated)

Gym: 3 Times per week

Yes guys, this time i'm really motivated and nothing will distract me from the objective.
I've talked with a friend that have a PhD in Nutrition and no, it's not possible at all to do 30 days zero carbo without compromising liver and kidneys.
Actually i'm using some test strips to check with the urine my ketosis, and we're on track!

This is my actual Diet:
Actual Weight:
167.6Kg -> 157.9Kg -> 153.6Kg

Day 1-3

Breakfast: 3x whole egg + 100ml egg white + 6x almonds
Lunch: 200g chicken breast/cod + 200g zucchini
Snack: 2x whole egg + 100ml egg white + 6x almonds
Dinner: 200g chicken breast/cod + 200g zucchini
Integration: 2x Alpha Men, 3x Omega 3, 4x CLA, 2x liver protector (artichoke, dandelion and milk thistle), 2x ashwagandha

Day 4 (Carbo Recharge)
I usually go to a japanese restaurant and eat raw salmon, white rice, venus rice, shrimps (of course not 6kg, but ponderated)

Gym: 3 Times per week
@Uranium96 what country are you from bro? zero carbs will compromise liver and kidneys, bro you're like 300lbs you have already damage, going low carb is the awy

well your diet isnt too bad now, you dropped carbs low thats perfect bro good start

AGAIN, you do NOT need a carbo recharge, its nonsense, you are a huge guy you dont need it

if you dont change your diet, you'll get diabetes and heart issues

and training what are you doing training? cardio? what kind actually post details
sets reps exercises and weights

It's your long and you can do as you wish, just keep in mind and blue zones. They eat a very carb-heavy diet, but the key is the carbs that they consume are things like fruits vegetables

I'm not seeing that in your diet. In fact, I don't see a single fruit and also the amount of Fish consuming is a risk. Remember, our oceans are full of plastic and also food Borne illnesses are a threat with fish, especially if you eat them raw

I'm a fisherman myself and I only eat fish twice a week Max during season and then in the offseason, I won't eat it for months. The Mercury is also a killer.

Top Bottom