Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log First Dbol Cycle Log

J-absher

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hey guys , I’m going to try to get a log started. This will be my first run with Dbol and my first real attempt at a cycle. ( I did a run of reforbit b when I was in high school but that was 20 years ago). I’m going to change it up some after getting some very good advice from you guys on my other post. My plan is to run:
Week 1-3
25mg Dbol/ ED split dose
20mg mk2866 ED
N2Guard 7 caps ED
10mg Aromasin EOD

Week 4-6
25mg Dbol/ED split dose
40mg mk2866 ED
N2Guard 7 caps ED
10mg Aromasin EOD

Week 7-10
Clomid 25mg ED
Tamoxifen 10mg ED
N2Guard 5 caps ED
HCGenerate 5 caps ED

I’m looking to start this cycle hopefully late next week. I was going to run GW also during cycle but it doesn’t look like it got sent out with my order. I’ve stopped taking other supplements a week ago and have been trying to flush my system leading up to this cycle start. I tried some sound alike supplements with zero gains. No weight gain or noticeable strength gains from them. I’m 37 years old 6’1” and 178lbs as of today. I’ve always struggled hard to make size and weight gains. (Genetics ) I make strength gains and can cut fairly easily but can’t gain bulk. I’m a carpenter by trade so every day is active with lifting and climbing. 13000-15000 steps a day is very common. I’m weight training 6 days a week. My diet isn’t clean but I do eat a lot for a guy my size. I’m going to start trying to track my nutritional intake better for the log. Best guess 3000 calories day and roughly 300 grams protein. Problem is, my metabolism just eats it. I’m not looking for insane results but I do want to add some mass. I feel like I’m at a standstill. I eat until I physically can’t and sometimes still lose a pound or 2.

So far today:
Breakfast. 7 am
2 breakfast bowls: eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, cheese. 980 calories 44 grams protein

Whey protein shake. 10 am

Lunch. 2pm
Quarter chicken smoked, 6 ribs, pulled pork, baked potato, garlic bread.

Whey protein shake 5 pm

Dinner
Will be roast, mashed potatoes white bread

Hey guys , I’m going to try to get a log started. This will be my first run with Dbol and my first real attempt at a cycle. ( I did a run of reforbit b when I was in high school but that was 20 years ago). I’m going to change it up some after getting some very good advice from you guys on my other post. My plan is to run:
Week 1-3
25mg Dbol/ ED split dose
20mg mk2866 ED
N2Guard 7 caps ED
10mg Aromasin EOD

Week 4-6
25mg Dbol/ED split dose
40mg mk2866 ED
N2Guard 7 caps ED
10mg Aromasin EOD

Week 7-10
Clomid 25mg ED
Tamoxifen 10mg ED
N2Guard 5 caps ED
HCGenerate 5 caps ED

I’m looking to start this cycle hopefully late next week. I was going to run GW also during cycle but it doesn’t look like it got sent out with my order. I’ve stopped taking other supplements a week ago and have been trying to flush my system leading up to this cycle start. I tried some sound alike supplements with zero gains. No weight gain or noticeable strength gains from them. I’m 37 years old 6’1” and 178lbs as of today. I’ve always struggled hard to make size and weight gains. (Genetics ) I make strength gains and can cut fairly easily but can’t gain bulk. I’m a carpenter by trade so every day is active with lifting and climbing. 13000-15000 steps a day is very common. I’m weight training 6 days a week. My diet isn’t clean but I do eat a lot for a guy my size. I’m going to start trying to track my nutritional intake better for the log. Best guess 3000 calories day and roughly 300 grams protein. Problem is, my metabolism just eats it. I’m not looking for insane results but I do want to add some mass. I feel like I’m at a standstill. I eat until I physically can’t and sometimes still lose a pound or 2.

So far today:
Breakfast. 7 am
2 breakfast bowls: eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, cheese. 980 calories 44 grams protein

Whey protein shake. 10 am

Lunch. 2pm
Quarter chicken smoked, 6 ribs, pulled pork, baked potato, garlic bread.

Whey protein shake 5 pm

Dinner
Will be roast, mashed potatoes white bread
@J-absher great log start thanks

cycle is good but you can go to 8 weeks imo

on the diet thats a good 1st day
but you need more protein and more omega 3 fish oil to this

and dont eat white bread before bed

training, start sharing your exercises reps weights and sets details on training

and pics
share a pic of yourself face blurred
pics of your food meals
pics of your training
and pics of supps

Monstro says you have a lot of potential
but I want to see what you look like so we can see how much better we can make your physique

yes for sure blur out your face and your pictures so you stay anonymous
check out the other logs on here and see the Transformations let's see it

I'm going to say that it's a good start to the log
but we need to see more pictures can you post up what you're eating right now

make sure your detailed with your workouts
let's start it right now and tell us what your workout was like today

bacon isn't healthy neither is sausage
let's make sure we're sticking to a healthier diet

Top Bottom