Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Diet Training LOG

Hello, i'm here. Sorry if i have not posted for some days. I was busy with some family issues. :/

So, update!
153.6 Kg

Actual Diet: Ketogenic
3 days zero carbo, high protein high fat
1 day carbo recharge

Here's a picture
make sure you post up your diet, also meal timing

i highly recommend based on the body fat you are holding that you make some radical changes

Hello, i'm here. Sorry if i have not posted for some days. I was busy with some family issues. :/

So, update!
153.6 Kg

Actual Diet: Ketogenic
3 days zero carbo, high protein high fat
1 day carbo recharge

Here's a picture
Today clen has arrived at home.
I've seen that many of you don't want that i use this product yet, but i want to. It's just a little help in the right direction, since i have to do anyway 90% of the work.

So, could you please suggest me a Clen cycle?
I've seen that the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off is popular.

Is this dosage correct?
(Numbers before dosage are days)
  1. 20mcg
  2. 40mcg
  3. 80mcg
  4. 120mcg
  5. 120mcg
  6. 120mcg
  7. 120mcg
  8. 120mcg
  9. 120mcg
  10. 120mcg
  11. 120mcg
  12. 80mcg
  13. 40mcg
  14. 20mgc
  15. 0mcg (starting the 2 weeks off)
Thanks in advance

Here's a side picture:
@Uranium96 I'm glad you're honest and posted a picture.

A few things so you understand.

1) you dont need refeeds, you're already refed at your size, you need to do 30 days of low carbs before thinking of refeeds
2) clenbuterol can damage the heart at your size, you can have actual heart issues on it, especially at 120mcg, like serious side effects
3) if you're dead set on using clenbuterol, NEVER go over 20mcg and only on training days and add 7caps n2guard/day with it

right now, you need to start posting your ACTUAL food intake daily so we can see it and your training and cardio so we can see it, if you don't we can't help you, because you need a LOT of 1-1 work to get your weight down and we can do that but you need to post actual info we can follow up on
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Top Bottom