Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Cutting and Peanut Butter*

One at whole foods made with coconut oil. It's amazing and 100% natural. I think it's called Earth Balance

Smuckers all natural is just peanuts. It's the only ingredient. But the only place I found it is target of all places.

One at whole foods made with coconut oil. It's amazing and 100% natural. I think it's called Earth Balance

That stuff is my crack, I was scared after I discovered it as it is so good. I have to limit myself or take down the whole jar. It has a gram or two more of fat vs their reg pb but I'm cuckoo for coconuts, heh.

That stuff is my crack, I was scared after I discovered it as it is so good. I have to limit myself or take down the whole jar. It has a gram or two more of fat vs their reg pb but I'm cuckoo for coconuts, heh.

I'm in the same boat bro! I don't mind the fat but thefact that natural peanut butter has 2 g less protein per serving sucks. Try this on whole grain cinnamon raisin bread. Not sure if whole foods has this.

I've been eating PB2 powdered peanut butter for a while after my favorite natural PB maker went out of business.

PB2 is definitely different. It does taste a bit different. Probably due to the lack of fat.

I ordered mine direct from http://www.bellplantation.com/ but I've seen it elsewhere.

Don't know if it has the numbers you want, but thought I'd throw it out there...

Kremers 100% all natural peanut butter is the bomb , the only ingredients is peanuts . They also make almond and cashew butter as well, 100% natural

Whats good fellas.

Quick question. I'm at 175lbs and 10% bf.

I usually have 1-2 tbsp of all natural peanut butter during the day. 1 in a whey shake and 1 with cottage cheese before bed. It fits my macros for the day, just wondering if i should cut out 1 serving of it and add something else. 2 tbsp's a day shouldn't do much damage, right?

Gracias amigos

I think your fine bro.

Top Bottom