Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Diet Training LOG

Uranium96

EF Logger
EF VIP
Hi guys. First of all thank you for your enthusiasm in my presentation thread. I can't believe that in 2023 people that care the health of a stranger still exist. :)

Here's my Data:
  • Sex: Male
  • Height: 1.91m
  • Weight: 157Kg
  • Body Fat: 51% (measured with a Beurer BF700)
  • Training: Martial Arts Master - Weight Lifting and Cardio when i was 14 (until 16yrs old), then at 20yrs for 1 year intensive, then 24yrs 1 year intensive, and now, started August 2023
  • Auto-Valutation regarding Nutrition and Fitness: 7.5/10 (i mean macros, nutrients, chemical process of the body, how to do exercise the right way and what exercise to do and how to stimulate a muscolar group)
  • BMR: Approx 2050 Kcal/day
  • Exercise: Gym 3 days per week, 20 minutes cardio (10 when i arrive and 10 at the end), 70 minutes weight lifting. The other days my life is a lot sedentary.

Diet & Integration:
  • Breakfast: 1x slice of rye bread with 100g of tuna w/out oil, omega 3, cla, zinc & magnesium, multi-vitamin pills;
  • Lunch: 100g basmati rice with 200-300g of chicken breast cooked without oil, 200g vegetables (2 days per week i eat red meat instead of chicken);
  • Snack: 40g Bresaola with spelled crackers (similar to this) OR 60g 0% fat cheese with rye bread;
  • Dinner: 80g basmati rice with 200g of chicken/turkey without oil, 200g vegetables.
I don't like sweet stuff.

Pathologies:
  • Hypertension (i take Bivis 40mg/10mg - medoxomil and amlodipin);
  • Moderatore Non-Alcoholic Hepatic Steatosis

What do i do at the gym:
  • 30 mins before workout i take liquid carnitin;
  • Depending on the day, i train 3 muscolar groups each workout (day 1 chest, back and triceps, day 2 legs shoulders and biceps, day 3 i repeat day 1);
  • 10 Minutes Cardio on a Tapis-Roulant before workout;
  • 10 Minutes Cardio on a Tapis-Roulant after workout;
  • 15g BCAA 2:1:1 after workout.
Of course since i'm overweight i can't run on the tapis roulant more than 1 minutes without calling an ambulance :ROFLMAO: (but as i know running in my actual condition is almost useless).

What are my objectives:
  • Lose Body Fat, a lot of it;
  • Increase Muscolar Mass and strenght (more muscle = more BMR = more fat loss with the right conditions);
  • Don't take back fat.

What i would like to take:
  • Clenbuterol to help fat loss (trust me i tried without taking anything for like 10 years, and i've a good willpower. This time i want results that lasts. If i will follow this program for like 2 years maybe i will be able without taking anything to lose fat, but it's too much time);
  • Winstrol (i don't know if it's the right choice since my liver is already a little bit in sufference), but i accept advices. I don't want to take anything injectable for now;
  • A proper and well done PCT after the winstrol/whateverwillbe cycle (1 month maybe, i'm not expert and this is my first time).
Please don't judge me so hard. I don't want the shortcut, i want to work hard to achieve result, but i also think that if we (humans) developed some medical stuff that fasten up the process and allow us to reach results that without nothing could be unreachable i don't see the reason to try.
The only reason could be the heavy side effect, but as far as i know (not so much as you can read) if you do a proper PCT and the steroid cycle is short you should be almost safe.

Thank you guys, in advance. For everything will come. :)

Addition: I found a website that maybe will work: Steroidify.com
If i search on google "buy tren/winstrol/anabol/steroids online" i find a lot of scam website. I hope this one is legit.

Actual Diet:

Breakfast

• 1x slice of Rye Bread;
  • 100g natural tuna;
  • 2 almonds.

Lunch
  • 100g white rice or 100g fusilli or 2x slice of Rye Break
  • 300g chicken breast or 300g cod or 300g turkey;
  • 200g vegetables (zucchini, broccoli).

Snack
  • 1x Slice of Rye Bread with 100g natural tuna or 40g bresaola or 60g baked ham;
  • Variant -> 1 scoop protein powder with 250ml water.

Dinner
  • 80g white rice;
  • 200g chicken breast or 200g turkey or 2x whole egg with 100ml egg white;
  • 200g vegetables (zucchini, broccoli).

Integration (MyProtein)
  • 2x Alpha Men;
  • 1x CLA;
  • 1x Omega 3 Essentials;
  • 1x Vitamin E;
  • 1x Zinc & Magnesium.

Hi guys. First of all thank you for your enthusiasm in my presentation thread. I can't believe that in 2023 people that care the health of a stranger still exist. :)

Here's my Data:
  • Sex: Male
  • Height: 1.91m
  • Weight: 157Kg
  • Body Fat: 51% (measured with a Beurer BF700)
  • Training: Martial Arts Master - Weight Lifting and Cardio when i was 14 (until 16yrs old), then at 20yrs for 1 year intensive, then 24yrs 1 year intensive, and now, started August 2023
  • Auto-Valutation regarding Nutrition and Fitness: 7.5/10 (i mean macros, nutrients, chemical process of the body, how to do exercise the right way and what exercise to do and how to stimulate a muscolar group)
  • BMR: Approx 2050 Kcal/day
  • Exercise: Gym 3 days per week, 20 minutes cardio (10 when i arrive and 10 at the end), 70 minutes weight lifting. The other days my life is a lot sedentary.

Diet & Integration:
  • Breakfast: 1x slice of rye bread with 100g of tuna w/out oil, omega 3, cla, zinc & magnesium, multi-vitamin pills;
  • Lunch: 100g basmati rice with 200-300g of chicken breast cooked without oil, 200g vegetables (2 days per week i eat red meat instead of chicken);
  • Snack: 40g Bresaola with spelled crackers (similar to this) OR 60g 0% fat cheese with rye bread;
  • Dinner: 80g basmati rice with 200g of chicken/turkey without oil, 200g vegetables.
I don't like sweet stuff.

Pathologies:
  • Hypertension (i take Bivis 40mg/10mg - medoxomil and amlodipin);
  • Moderatore Non-Alcoholic Hepatic Steatosis

What do i do at the gym:
  • 30 mins before workout i take liquid carnitin;
  • Depending on the day, i train 3 muscolar groups each workout (day 1 chest, back and triceps, day 2 legs shoulders and biceps, day 3 i repeat day 1);
  • 10 Minutes Cardio on a Tapis-Roulant before workout;
  • 10 Minutes Cardio on a Tapis-Roulant after workout;
  • 15g BCAA 2:1:1 after workout.
Of course since i'm overweight i can't run on the tapis roulant more than 1 minutes without calling an ambulance :ROFLMAO: (but as i know running in my actual condition is almost useless).

What are my objectives:
  • Lose Body Fat, a lot of it;
  • Increase Muscolar Mass and strenght (more muscle = more BMR = more fat loss with the right conditions);
  • Don't take back fat.

What i would like to take:
  • Clenbuterol to help fat loss (trust me i tried without taking anything for like 10 years, and i've a good willpower. This time i want results that lasts. If i will follow this program for like 2 years maybe i will be able without taking anything to lose fat, but it's too much time);
  • Winstrol (i don't know if it's the right choice since my liver is already a little bit in sufference), but i accept advices. I don't want to take anything injectable for now;
  • A proper and well done PCT after the winstrol/whateverwillbe cycle (1 month maybe, i'm not expert and this is my first time).
Please don't judge me so hard. I don't want the shortcut, i want to work hard to achieve result, but i also think that if we (humans) developed some medical stuff that fasten up the process and allow us to reach results that without nothing could be unreachable i don't see the reason to try.
The only reason could be the heavy side effect, but as far as i know (not so much as you can read) if you do a proper PCT and the steroid cycle is short you should be almost safe.

Thank you guys, in advance. For everything will come. :)
@Uranium96 to start off your diet is really bad
you eat too many carbs and not enough fats

you need to cut all carbs from diet and increase protein and fats

you also need to start doing morning cardio AM fasted
and start fasting at least 16 hours per day

Top Bottom