Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when i first started training......

endpoint

Can you remember back that far?

so guys what were your poundages when you first started lifting weights?

I was talking to the guys at my work.....and we all varied by quite a lot.
Some guys benched only the bar...with only the collars and no plates.....but my boss played football (rugby) and boxed, he started with about 190lb as a working weight. he had never touched a weight before that

I myself didnt have access to weights and struggled with girly style pushups cause of the amount of fat i carried.

when I first started lifting I benched 135 for 4 reps, that's it!! curls with no more than 30-35lbs

when i first started, i believe 75 lbs. was my one rep max on my flat bench:) ahh... those were the days.. lol:D

I started because of a girl I met, we worked together at a ski MT. God, i fell for her, loved just talking to her, but could never work up the nerve to go any further. I was skinny as hell couldn't find any reason she would want me. Didn't blame her. I couldn't even bench 100 at the time. Thats what finally made me start lifting. Thats the best thing that ever happened to me meeting her that winter lead me to lifting. Thinking of her still drives me to lift harder and diet better.

good god valdez im only just benching more than what u started on now :bawling:

bench....27kg for 10 reps
curl....10kg dumbells
cable row....50kg
wide grip pull downs....35kg

sadly those were pretty much all i did then too :bawling:

so many wasted days...still i know better now :rolleyes:

The first few years were off and on for me, then I took my ealry 20's off- the worse time to take off I know. I did have my reasons. In the 15 years since then I have been more consistant, only losing about 1 year to injury and one to school.

The results:
Starting Now

BW 160 264
Height 6'2" 6'3"
Bench Press 40x10 Incine Press 225x4
Squat 80x10 615x5
Deadlift 60x10 445x5
Curl 40x10 175x5
Leg Extension 100x10 370x10

Arms 12,11.5 20,19
Chest 40 50
Waist 33 39-working on this
Thighs 22 29
Calves 151/2 19

OMG! Valdez @ 135? ......... that gives me hope! :) .... im only at about that now , maybe one day i will grow up to b big like u huh? :) .....

Danielson, do u goto the uni gym? Have u got any type of messanger? Email me sometime on [email protected] ...... take it easy people.

Jeetkunedo, i do, i just PM you. youcan check your private mail by clicking profile, then goind to private messenging. and yes, i do go to my uni gym, in the Barts halls of residence (i like the basement type feel, the free weights and the rats :( )

Top Bottom