Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Log EP for healing / recovery

One of the best loggers that we've personally had here with the network at PSL.
Very methodical, and on point and precise with all information.
With that being said not only does a team appreciate this, but I'm sure I can speak on behalf of all the viewers and readers by saying thank you..
Thank you for going above and beyond and adding more information that goes in between the rest of the substance so people have a better understanding and break down of what you're doing, what your goals are, where you came from and which direction you are attempting to go.
Fantastic job brother and you have beyond the support of the network here, you have a complete allegiance of people standing behind you applauding..

If there's ever anything that I can do or the team can assist you with please do not hesitate to ask.

We are super excited for you.. 🤟🤟🤟🤟

One of the best loggers that we've personally had here with the network at PSL.
Very methodical, and on point and precise with all information.
With that being said not only does a team appreciate this, but I'm sure I can speak on behalf of all the viewers and readers by saying thank you..
Thank you for going above and beyond and adding more information that goes in between the rest of the substance so people have a better understanding and break down of what you're doing, what your goals are, where you came from and which direction you are attempting to go.
Fantastic job brother and you have beyond the support of the network here, you have a complete allegiance of people standing behind you applauding..

If there's ever anything that I can do or the team can assist you with please do not hesitate to ask.

We are super excited for you.. 🤟🤟🤟🤟
Mr Vision Thanks a lot for your support and kind words.
This is my first log and i try my best for the next <3
I hope everything is ok from your side,
See you surely next winter cycle (in around 3/5months)

I plan surely some other things, when i have the confirmation at the right time, i send this in September/ November.

Take care my friend, and again thanks a lot <3

PSL is golden
Yes, i plan to add the rHGH for the next log, i'm satisfaid with my therapy dose, but my goal actually are to have a level of test like TRT and not more, my last blood work (i just checked now) have 1300ng of total test and here the max are between 600 to 720 depend the period.

When my recovery are finished i plan surely more dose like my old cycle

Deca from 125 to 200mg
Test again 250mg
NPP up from 50 to 100mg

If all is well i add Primo 200mg + rHGH 4/5 ui's daily all from Euro-pharmaceuticals

Blood work before cycle incluted serum GH + IGF-1 level to see how i react with rHGH (and thyroid level too)

Now i use TRT 125mg / week TE + 100mg followed by 200mg of Primo / week and continue the recovery.

Yes, i plan to add the rHGH for the next log, i'm satisfaid with my therapy dose, but my goal actually are to have a level of test like TRT and not more, my last blood work (i just checked now) have 1300ng of total test and here the max are between 600 to 720 depend the period.

When my recovery are finished i plan surely more dose like my old cycle

Deca from 125 to 200mg
Test again 250mg
NPP up from 50 to 100mg

If all is well i add Primo 200mg + rHGH 4/5 ui's daily all from Euro-pharmaceuticals

Blood work before cycle incluted serum GH + IGF-1 level to see how i react with rHGH (and thyroid level too)

Now i use TRT 125mg / week TE + 100mg followed by 200mg of Primo / week and continue the recovery.
@lundgren I cant wait to see this cycle been following you for months

Waiting on your TRT LOG

Lundgren you have done fantastic brother! I am beyond happy for you my friend, excellent job brother 👏 🙌 the community has got your back 💪

Top Bottom