Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Log EP for healing / recovery

you have an amazing dedication 100%
Thanks a lot i wish a good summer for you and your dear my friend, take care 🙏
@lundgren euro pharmacies for sure is quality as you can see it

but are you going on PCT or you starting on TRT? if this is the end its crucial to TRT or pct bro
Yes i loved the effect in generally, it's a high pleasure to use this lab ... EP are amazing, i tried 3 UG lab before with TE / Sustanon and i never get this score before (everytime low level at the same dose and feeling sick).

Like i said, i switch to Bayer Test Enanthate 1/2 amp / week so 125mg + Methenolone Enanthate (home made) 100 first week and i up to 200 the rest of the week for all summer (i need to drop my plasma level of test, Dr are not happy here the max are estimated at around 620-700 and i have 1200 so ... lol)

But i restart with EP for next winter with Sustanon / Deca and maybe Primo surely at low dose like this log because i need to get my condition at 100% to start a serious cycle.

Well, this is the end of the 11 week I stop here (^_^)
Generally i'm very satisfaid of the cycle just a little problem of transaminases i work again on it, ifeel better i plan a blood work in around 3/4 weeks.

Sustanon / NPP worked during the first week (love short ester) and i started the cycle with low test total level.

Better vascularity, i see a lot difference on the famous "baby fat" it's not easy to make it completely disappear but i have a lot difference.

Activity cognitive / memory are A LOT BETTER, about the mind i'm more positive and I see life differently, libido are better during the Proviron cycle but when i stopped, the libido shut down like hell (surely from DECA).

The pain on bones / muscles are very low actually so i think i'm on the good way, sometime i have a pain (i think it's muscle inflammation) so in my next blood work i plant the protein-c reactive.

I sweat a lot, i think i need 4 weeks to push totaly the DECA from my body, so i see soon if i see a difference.

I would have liked to continue with EP but I could not send in time (it takes about 4 weeks to receive the package)

I thank EP very much for the high quality products, for their attention and kindness.

If all is well for next winter i restart a new log with EP Sustanon / Deca / NPP and maybe Proviron + Anadrol (depend how my liver results are before starting the cycle) or Sustanon / Nandro / Primo from EP, i try to send my order around 1 month before.

For this summer i drop a lot the Bayer Test 125mg / week and i add primo (home made) 100 to 200mg / week and i try to continue the recovery all summer with good diet.

I realized i'm move maybe to other country ... so the log depend if i'm always at home or not ;-)

I wish a good summer for everyone, be safe and take care (^_^)

Thanks to all the support from the member present on the forum <3

And AGAIN THANKS A LOT PSL <3
you killed it bro great job

Your right i miss this before starting, but i'm not fan to post a picture about me on opened forum.

But next time i try to get before and after, working on the picture to deleted some details (maybe some people here know well this method and helping me)
@lundgren you can post a picture just blur out your face and your tats

Top Bottom