Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Log EP for healing / recovery

@lundgren you can post a picture just blur out your face and your tats
I don't like to take picture about me but for the next summer cycle i'll do my best to make an effort and take before / after.

@lundgren TRT is good, you should keep up a TRT log for us

can you post a TRT log please? we want to keep following you
My gym are closed for all summer (it is a association of weightlifting / powerlifting / bodybuilding) i see for a basic fitness next week for July / August.
If the price are great i suscrieb and i start maybe a log.

You going in trtr
Yes Sir,
Bayer Test Enanthate 125MG/ week (i need to trop my level i have 1200 with EP Sustanon 250/W) my goal are to get between 400 to 600.
Methenolone Enanthate (home made) 100mg first week followed by 200mg (i need 180mg/ week but i add 20mg)
No oral or other toxic compound.
I continue supplement for liver + omega 3 + multi vitamins / minerals.

I don't like to take picture about me but for the next summer cycle i'll do my best to make an effort and take before / after.

My gym are closed for all summer (it is a association of weightlifting / powerlifting / bodybuilding) i see for a basic fitness next week for July / August.
If the price are great i suscrieb and i start maybe a log.
@lundgren so what if its closed? go train at home at least 30min/day dont stop after cycle horrible idea

Yes Sir,
Bayer Test Enanthate 125MG/ week (i need to trop my level i have 1200 with EP Sustanon 250/W) my goal are to get between 400 to 600.
Methenolone Enanthate (home made) 100mg first week followed by 200mg (i need 180mg/ week but i add 20mg)
No oral or other toxic compound.
I continue supplement for liver + omega 3 + multi vitamins / minerals.
@lundgren you're doing TRT we need to see your log for the TRT

can you start a new log for the TRT diet training please?
Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

@lundgren so what if its closed? go train at home at least 30min/day dont stop after cycle horrible idea
It's why i looking for gym (standard gym) for middle July + August.
I continue the plan from my physio don't worry and i have some stuff AT home ;-D

If my condition are ok i plan to add more cardio depend the evolution, i miss to much running outside with the sun ❤️

Ok ... I meet the owner next monday so i start maybe log for summer but it's not stuff by sponsors here .... Pharma grade TE + Primo Home Made.

For winter i restart log with EP only.

Thanks my friend 🙏

Happy all went well for you, definitely want to see the blood work results

Hello :)

About my cycle of 11 weeks with PSL sponsors (Euro-Pharmaceuticals)

- MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE

I started with low test (if my memorie are well between 140 to 200 of Test Total) with low energy mental and physical, feeling like depressed / anxious, lose appetit, no motavation (thanks hypogonadism) i stoped training from injury i started the first session with physio only.

I had no more strength in my legs and atrophied muscles, I needed support.
A few weeks later I started getting more tone/strength with TRX squat training but I knew it would take months to get better.
Again a few weeks later i add leg press and legs exten in my rehabilitation.

I start the cycle with
- EP Sustanon 250mg / week
- EP Nandrolone Decanoate 100mg first week followed by 125mg the rest of the cycle / week
- EP Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 50mg / week
- EP Proviron 25mg first week and up to 50mg daily the rest of the week (i stoped around 3 weeks from the cycle of 11 weeks)
- EP IGF-1 LR3 started at 50mcg > 75mcg and 100mcg
- EP Anastrozole started at 0,25mg/ day drop to EOD, 2x/ week and i finish with 1x week

No used the EP Oxymetholone 50mg i save this for the next winter if my liver are great.

The first week i feeling the effect of Sustanon (thanks short ester particulary propionate / phenylpropionate and isocaproate) on the mind / well-being , not easy to know if the vascularity come from the test or the other compound NPP for exemple.

Around 3/4 weeks i feeling the effect on memory / activity cognitive, more focused my skin become oily sometime little acne but not to much.
3 months ago my body weight are at 96kgs, today i'm between 94/95 depends the day, the muscles are more defined and i have gained more vascularity, the famouse "baby fat" has decreased a lot.

Nandrolone Decanoate used for joint / tendon worked very well, i feel the effect on the skin too (more hydrated more sweet) but .... when i stoped Proviron my libido has decreased significantly and i used only 100 and 125mg / week only.

Nandrolone PhenylPropioante, used in the past VET grade dosed 50MG/ml and i see zero difference between, NPP give a good effect during the workout, the muscle look full but without excessive water retention, i think the mix ND + NPP are a great combo.

Proviron, 25mg /day followed by 50mg / day my skin are more oily vs sustanon only, work great to fight the side effect of ND for the libido, but my transaminases have up a little bit so i stopped all oral stuff and taking only supplement for liver, i restart surely next winter.

IGF-1 LR3 no water retention, good feeling, the vascularity are more improved stacked with the other AAS, i injected on the stomach every time in sub-cutaneous + cardio i get awesome results on the famous and dirty "baby fat", the pump during workout are more improved too, i love this stuff ... but i noticed that my belly had swollen (bad side effect) and when i stoped all coming to normal (thanks god)

EP Anastrozol, i started with E2 at more 100, now i have around 20 (if my memorie are well, all blood work are in the end of the description) i lose all excessive water retention during the first week and i droped the dose because some pain coming in joints.

- PRODUCTS, EFFECTIVENESS AND RESULTS

Good product but i try next time to run only inject and see if the injection impact my transaminases (sometime some solvant are bad for liver) and see how i react and depend the blood work i add oral like Proviron and again i see how i react.
EP Sustanon 250
EP Nandrolone D 250
EP Nandrolone PP 100
EP Proviron
EP IGF-1 LR3
EP Anastrozole
I'm on rehabilitation so for my goal therapy dosage they helped me a lot.
More energy, more vascularity / pump / motivation / focus / worked well on brain to treat symptoms of hypogonadism too (anxiety, depression, sleeping, appetit)

- CUSTOMER SERVICE

Great, sometime we need some day to get a answer, sometime i have a answer after a few hours.

Good communication clear.
All details about order and infos about shipping are well sending.

- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY

Delivery if my memorie are well need around 3/4 weeks for my location (international shipping)
The packing / products are VERY well protected lot attention on it, it's very rare.

PRICE TO PERFORMANCE

- ADDITIONAL COMMENTS

Surely one of the best price ratio Quality-Price.
Thanks a lot PSL <3 and see you next winter if i'm always here <3
God bless you my friend !

- MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE

I started with low test (if my memorie are well between 140 to 200 of Test Total) with low energy mental and physical, feeling like depressed / anxious, lose appetit, no motavation (thanks hypogonadism) i stoped training from injury i started the first session with physio only.

A few weeks later I started getting more tone/strength with TRX squat training but I knew it would take months to get better.

I start the cycle with
- EP Nandrolone Decanoate 100mg first week followed by 125mg the rest of the cycle / week
- EP Proviron 25mg first week and up to 50mg daily the rest of the week (i stoped around 3 weeks from the cycle of 11 weeks)
- EP Anastrozole started at 0,25mg/ day drop to EOD, 2x/ week and i finish with 1x week

No used the EP Oxymetholone 50mg i save this for the next winter if my liver are great.

The first week i feeling the effect of Sustanon (thanks short ester particulary propionate / phenylpropionate and isocaproate) on the mind / well-being , not easy to know if the vascularity come from the test or the other compound NPP for exemple.

Around 3/4 weeks i feeling the effect on memory / activity cognitive, more focused my skin become oily sometime little acne but not to much.
3 months ago my body weight are at 96kgs, today i'm between 94/95 depends the day, the muscles are more defined and i have gained more vascularity, the famouse "baby fat" has decreased a lot.

Nandrolone Decanoate used for joint / tendon worked very well, i feel the effect on the skin too (more hydrated more sweet) but .... when i stoped Proviron my libido has decreased significantly and i used only 100 and 125mg / week only.

Nandrolone PhenylPropioante, used in the past VET grade dosed 50MG/ml and i see zero difference between, NPP give a good effect during the workout, the muscle look full but without excessive water retention, i think the mix ND + NPP are a great combo.

Proviron, 25mg /day followed by 50mg / day my skin are more oily vs sustanon only, work great to fight the side effect of ND for the libido, but my transaminases have up a little bit so i stopped all oral stuff and taking only supplement for liver, i restart surely next winter.

IGF-1 LR3 no water retention, good feeling, the vascularity are more improved stacked with the other AAS, i injected on the stomach every time in sub-cutaneous + cardio i get awesome results on the famous and dirty "baby fat", the pump during workout are more improved too, i love this stuff ... but i noticed that my belly had swollen (bad side effect) and when i stoped all coming to normal (thanks god)

EP Anastrozol, i started with E2 at more 100, now i have around 20 (if my memorie are well, all blood work are in the end of the description) i lose all excessive water retention during the first week and i droped the dose because some pain coming in joints.

Good product but i try next time to run only inject and see if the injection impact my transaminases (sometime some solvant are bad for liver) and see how i react and depend the blood work i add oral like Proviron and again i see how i react.
EP Sustanon 250
EP Nandrolone D 250
EP Nandrolone PP 100
EP Proviron
EP IGF-1 LR3
EP Anastrozole
More energy, more vascularity / pump / motivation / focus / worked well on brain to treat symptoms of hypogonadism too (anxiety, depression, sleeping, appetit)

- CUSTOMER SERVICE

Great, sometime we need some day to get a answer, sometime i have a answer after a few hours.

- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY

Delivery if my memorie are well need around 3/4 weeks for my location (international shipping)
The packing / products are VERY well protected lot attention on it, it's very rare.

PRICE TO PERFORMANCE

- ADDITIONAL COMMENTS

@lundgren I truly enjoyed your euro pharmacies log the best

you are a true hardcore hero for pushing

I cant wait for your TRT LOG! soon please

- MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE

I start the cycle with

EP Sustanon 250
EP Nandrolone D 250
EP Nandrolone PP 100
EP Proviron
EP IGF-1 LR3
EP Anastrozole

- CUSTOMER SERVICE

- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY

PRICE TO PERFORMANCE

- ADDITIONAL COMMENTS

great to hear my friend

Top Bottom