Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smcpsycho51 Ostarine mk-2866 log

Its prob safer in the beginning to run ace over a longer ester to see how the body takes it..? This is something I want to try, ill prob wait till I have some more cyclea under my belt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yes definitely safer to run ace I react very well to tren I have several friends who did not and will never touch it again. For me I'm gonna run tren in all my cycles. The gw 501506 sarm is going to be an interesting one to try with a tren cycle where it will help keep bp cholesterol in check and help with the lethargy endurance issues on a tren cycle.

25 mg osta upon waking,
did 30 minutes high intensity cardio
back day
still heavy duty 2 warm up set then 2 all out working sets

yates rows
narrow grip on these, i make sure that i do not let my hand lose contact with my quads so i can keep the isolation on my quads
135 lbs 10 reps
155lbs 10 reps
pull downs
shoulder width grip on these, I use a shoulder grip so i can get the overemphasized arch and squeeze at the bottle for better isolation
145 lbs 10 reps
155 lbs 10 reps
by this my lats are really fatigued so i go to middle back exercise
mid back rows
on these i take a very wide grip and keep my wrist at the bottom closer to my hips and lift up with my elbows wide toward my chest to really isolate the midback
these I gotta stay kinda light so i can get a nice 3 second up and down cadence with no momentum coming into play
95 lb 10 reps
95 lbs 10 reps
cable rows
on these i will keep my elbows out, ill keep my body stationary but come down for a nice stretch at the bottom, i make sure i really try to overemphasize sticking my chest out , shoulders back to get a really good squeeze, i stay with the same 3 second cadence.
110 lbs 10 reps
120 lbs 10 reps
deadlifts
on these I am not concerned with the weight what I'm looking for is lifting the traps up, squeezing shoulder blades together and keeping that locked in throughout the entire deadlift movement
185 lbs 10 reps
185 lbs 10 reps
machine shrugs
135 lbs 12 reps
185 lbs 12 reps

I am really going to failure on every working set

Food intake
My wife is on a low carb diet so I factor alot of lower carb stuff that's around the house into my daily intake

Isolate and Gatorade after workout

Chicken broccoli with sour cream sauce, spinach, low glycemic noodles

Chicken with quinoa brown rice with 2% cheese

Low carb wrap with natural pb and sugar free jelly

I usually start eating at 530 pm and stop eating at 11 30 pm so I have 15-16 hours between eating

Did chest and biceps today
25 mg osta upon waking

Strength had went down since coming off my cycle obviously but today I was able to do more reps on all of my exercises so really think that the osta has kicked in. The real indication of how well osta has worked for me will obviously be how it help me retain muscle from my cycles and maybe even build a little more which will be apparent in the after photo at the end of the thirty days. Will post my workout for today and my diet a little later when I get to work.

Chest
Strength machine incline press
Pec deck
Machine dips ( I use this so I can go really slow and concentrated on squeeze at the top I keep my butt kicked back and elbows wide)
Biceps
Standing curls
I make sure I pull with pinky side of hand and keep back of my arm stationary
Close grip bicep pull downs with elbows tight
Concentration curls

Diet was really close to what I are yesterday

had a bunch of calloff at work today so had to work over til 11 am and have to go back in at 7pm so I am not going to make it to the gym today. Took my 25 mg of osta at waking. Will be doing shoulders and tricep saturday and legs on sunday, will only be working 8 hours at work both days this weekend so can put alot of intensity into those workouts. Will be able to update tomarrow on how osta is doing strength wise, but i'm already looking a little bit leaner since I started so will be very intresting to see how I have progressed in the 30 days. If so will definitely incorporate osta into all my future pct. Will also be trying the gw in my next cycle since tren will be incorporated.

diet today
lower carb noodles
chicken brocolli with sour cream sauce

bag of carrot, cauliflower, brocolli green giant steamer with light sauce
10 oz of 96/4 ground beef

low carb wrap
10 oz of chicken breast

will probably do a isolate/greek yogart/ carbmaster milk shake at some point also where I really didn't have alot of time to cook today

again not the best diet day but not bad for a sixteen hour day

Psizzle, for some reason I can't PM you anymore. Can we fix this? I have questions for my gf specifically catered to yiu.

Thanks.

Sorry for thread jacking.

Psizzle, for some reason I can't PM you anymore. Can we fix this? I have questions for my gf specifically catered to yiu.

Thanks.

Sorry for thread jacking.

She is no longer in this board

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom