Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Ostarine (MK-2866) Log

Monday-Day 42

Today was strength. Still a little sore from tweaking my back on Friday so I just got in some squat cleans and handstand pushups since I won't be able to lift heavy the next few days(getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow). I hope I recover quickly!

Warm up: 5 min invisible jump rope

HSPU from deficit(45 lb bumper plate+25 lb bumper plate): 3x5 (Rest 2 min)

Squat cleans: 3@70%, 3@80%, 3@90% 1RM (235)(Rest 2 min)
=3@165, 3@190, 3@210

PR: 3@210

Cooldown: 5 min boxing

I've never done 3 squat cleans at 210 so that' a little PR I was able to accomplish today. I don't know if it's because I'm starting to get my form down or if I've been deadlifting super heavy but once I got the bar to mid thigh I almost cracked myself in the chin ha. Time to rest I'm gonna be feeling not too good tomorrow around noon. Wish me luck!

I'm glad to see you taking adequate rest days. So many people think that more days of intense workouts = more results but it can be seriously counterproductive if you don't have a good amount of days to just let your body rest and rebuild.

Keep up the good work bro!

I'm glad to see you taking adequate rest days. So many people think that more days of intense workouts = more results but it can be seriously counterproductive if you don't have a good amount of days to just let your body rest and rebuild.

Keep up the good work bro!

I DEFINITELY need rest days especially today after getting my wisdom teeth taken out. And what guys don't realize is that if you train when you're still really sore or have done some killer workouts all you're doing is breaking down muscle. It's during sleep and down time that muscle is being built. Without recovery we ain't got shit!

Trying to upload progress pics on here but all I can do is the url thing for insert image? Any way I can just upload them manually from my computer?

Top Bottom