Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Ostarine (MK-2866) Log

Friday-Day Fitty Tree(53)

Today was strength. However, I didn't really go heavy so it was more of a strength recovery workout and I did a core exercise too.

Warm up: 5 min boxing, back squat 135x10

Workout

Flat back front lever(60 sec total): 50,10 **improved 5 sec on this hold**

Back squat(135): 6x10 (Rest 1 min), 4x10 (Rest 30 sec)

1-leg box jumps@24": 3x5 (Rest 1 min)

Cooldown: 5 min boxing

Legs were a little tired after back squats so I didn't do 3x10 for the 1-leg box jumps...those were more for coordination than anything else. 1 min rest between back squats was more than enough so I dropped it to 30 seconds to get a little pump going. Plus, I've been going heavy every week so I gotta give my body a little bit of a rest. Improved my front lever hold to 50 seconds from 43-45. I used to be able to do the full 60 seconds no problem but I haven't been using my gymnastic rings as much as I should be e.g. ring dips, ring pullups, L-sits etc. Every workout can't be a ball buster though! Ha tomorrow should be conditioning but it may be one strength exercise and then something bodyweight afterwards. We shall see...

Last edited:
Looks like great results mate, thank you for taking the time to share this journey with us. After my cutting cycle I'm going to try sarms, maybe the triple stack. I'm not incorporating them into my aas cycle so I can get a good idea of how they work with my body.

Looks like great results mate, thank you for taking the time to share this journey with us. After my cutting cycle I'm going to try sarms, maybe the triple stack. I'm not incorporating them into my aas cycle so I can get a good idea of how they work with my body.

Thanks, bro. It has been an awesome 8 weeks running this osta. I will be starting another sarms log on Monday which is convenient because that's when I will be done with the MK. Keep your eyes peeled!

Glad to see you've gotten good results so far my man. Hard work paired with some good supplementation can really have some amazing yield when its implemented correctly.

Nicely done!

Glad to see you've gotten good results so far my man. Hard work paired with some good supplementation can really have some amazing yield when its implemented correctly.

Nicely done!

Thanks, bro. And I was running something that isn't even known for its standalone properties although I sure did see results and I've been busting my ass! I might become addicted to sarms...in a good way haha. The sense of well-being I get from being on ostarine is something you can't even really put into words...such an awesome product and I won't go anywhere else than sarms1. They are the end all and be all of sarms.

Sunday-Day Fitty Five (55)

Practiced my handstands today. So frustrating I can't quite seem to find my balance but then again my shoulders are pretty tight which isn't helping. Big news tomorrow!

Top Bottom