Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs + Formastanzol detailed log

gw will help in a diet with lower fat/mod-high carb diet, because it will help bypass a good deal carbs and go right to fat burning but if you are at a rut right now, give it a shot because sarms are anti-catabolic and will help hold muscle and a very low carb diet.Just dont go overboard on the cardio on a super low carb stage or you might risk losing a bit of muscle, even on sarms.

I was thinking about adding GW and Albuterol to my next cycle. I plan on doing a RS Transaderm/Epi-strong cycle toward the end of June. I think eating at maintenance with carbs with the addition of GW and Albuterol would be incredible. Still doing cardio about 25-30mins, 4 days per week.

WEEK 7
DAY 46

Chest/shoulders/tri's/cardio

Morning update:
173.5lbs after oats and a protein shake.

Will update again after workout tonight.

Afternoon update:

Just got back from the gym.
Hit heavy bench presses. 135/225/245/265 x5 pause reps. Then 285/295/305/315 x1 pause rep. Then some cable flye variations and push ups.
Did a lot of super sets for shoulders but I did about 20 sets of lateral raise variations. Really trying to bring up my medial delts.
Skull crushers, push downs, and kick backs for tri's.
40 minutes of HIIT cardio.........

Feel like I'm going to die. Felt great, but the cardio made me hate life.
Haven't benched that heavy in a few weeks so that was a nice change of pace. Haven't quite made the gains I was hoping to with my flat bench though.

EDIT:
The only strength gains I've made are my squats. Maybe bicep curls, but I don't really monitor those. Nor do I consider bicep curls "gains".

WEEK 7
DAY 47

Back/bi's/cardio

Had a killer workout this morning. Did 8 sets of pull-up variations. Dumbell rows with 105's for 3 sets of 12 followed by a double drop set. Did some underhand cable rows- one handed. Really contracting the muscle. And some lat push downs for dat der striates.
Biceps went fantastic as well. Curled 40's for 2 sets of SLOW ASS 10 reps. 2 second contraction and 4 second negative! Then did the same with 30's and 20's. Did 2 sets of high rep wide grip drag curls then 2 sets of modified close grip preacher curls.
25mins HIIT on elliptical. 2:1 ratio.

Was 173 this morning but went to dinner with the family for my mom's birthday... Carbed up a little more than I planned...
Downside- bloated as fuck.
Plus side- vascular as fuck.

Win some- lose some...

Got my exhaust finished up as well. Good news- sounds badass and you can feel it in your chest.
Bad news- rattles against my rear lower control arm.

Can't win them all apparently....

END OF WEEK 7
DAY 48

Off day. No cardio.

Big caloric deficit because of last night. Working 14 hours today. Rad.

LAST WEEK
DAY 49

Legs/core/cardio

Did sets of 10 for squats today which was weird. 135/225/245/265/225/225/135.
Followed by 3 sets of leg extensions and 3 sets of hamstring curls.
Core work.
25mins of cardio.

I was thinking about adding GW and Albuterol to my next cycle. I plan on doing a RS Transaderm/Epi-strong cycle toward the end of June. I think eating at maintenance with carbs with the addition of GW and Albuterol would be incredible. Still doing cardio about 25-30mins, 4 days per week.

that will be an excellent addition... those two work extremely well together and I can tell you that I always see excellent results with the two... albuterol is not extremely strong but it works and its only enhanced with gw ran alongside... You will LOVE CARDARINE bro...

LAST WEEK
DAY 50

Chest/ shoulders

Had to squeeze in a workout before work this morning so no cardio and no core work.
Incline press 100's for 3 sets followed by a drop set. Shoulder press for 5 sets. Cable flye variations superset with push ups. Then 12 sets of various lateral raises. Two arm/ one arm/ drop sets/ pause reps/ etc...

Tiny bit more vascular. Strength feels the same.

LAST WEEK
DAY 51

Off day, no cardio.

Legs were too sore to hit cardio this morning.... Sucks. Recovery times are not faster and I'm really disappointed. Slightly more vascularity this week. Upping the dose tomorrow through Saturday to finish off the bottle. Just 3 caps from Wed-Sat. Upped HCGenerate also, again, to finish off the bottle by Saturday.

LAST WEEK
DAY 52

Good news- upped katana to 3 caps.
Bad news- ran out of S4...

About to hit fasted cardio. 35-40 minutes. Then legs/core/more cardio after work, but my legs are still killing me from Sunday for some reason. I'm never sore for this long, for ANY muscle group.

UPDATE:
Did only 30 minutes of cardio. 400 calories burned. Doing more cardio tonight so I didn't need to over-do it this morning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom