Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs + Formastanzol detailed log

EVERYBODY LOVES PROGRESS PICS.
185lbs day 1 vs 174lbs today.

For those of you who can't see the picture....... Please tell me the best way to post links here. Not sure if I should use photobucket or whatever.

Edit:
Not even sure if the picture uploaded.............

LAST WEEK
DAY 53

Chest/shoulders/tri's/cardio

So yesterday some things happened at home and I couldn't get to the gym... It's been a stressful week. I can't even tell you the last time I missed a workout.
Anyway..... Gonna be hitting my normal thursday workout tonight. I'll up date later.

Apparently the pictures didn't upload either.........

LAST WEEK
DAY 53

Chest/shoulders/tri's/cardio

So yesterday some things happened at home and I couldn't get to the gym... It's been a stressful week. I can't even tell you the last time I missed a workout.
Anyway..... Gonna be hitting my normal thursday workout tonight. I'll up date later.

Apparently the pictures didn't upload either.........

Almost there bro, its been a fun ride!I look foward to seeing the pics .

PM UPDATE

Felt really good in the gym today. Really stressed and felt like shit all day but the weights seemed to move very smoothly once I warmed up.
Incline pressed 100's for 20 FRIGIN REPS. Felt like nothing. Second set for 15 reps. Third set for 10 reps. Drop set to 50's until failure.
Hit lateral raises first today because I want gnarly medial delts.... 10 sets of various reps and weights.
Superset cable flyes with push ups.
Shoulder pressed with a machine and superset them with shrugs.
Hit some quick triceps and ended with rear delts and some ab work.

Weights felt lighter today and got a nasty pump with some badass shoulder and chest vascularity. Sucks that I only have two days left.

LAST DAY

So I guess I forgot to update yesterday.... First time this entire log that I missed a post. Back and bi's was great. Got a sweet pump. Looking sharper. Did 30 mins of cardio, pretty much sprinted the whole time.

Today is an off day, no cardio. Working 13 hours........

Pct starts tomorrow.

4/3/3/3 caps post cycle

4/3/3/3 caps unleashed

3/3/2/1 caps erase

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Also, picked up some LGI Fully Loaded and holy shittttttttt. Took half a scoop and didn't even need to listen to music during my workout. So focused with clean energy and a nice pump.

Highly recommend it. Tastes incredible too.

PCT DAY 1

4 Unleashed

4 Post Cycle

3 Erase

Erase has me looking nice and dry considering I was bloated as hell last night after an impulsive slice of pizza. Holidays........

Working today so my diet will be on track. No holiday food for me haha

Happy Easter y'all

Gym was closed today..... Ran two miles instead.

Not going to be able to workout tomorrow either due to work and class.... So I might workout tuesday morning, even though it is my scheduled off day. Partially due to the fact that I am busy all day.

Top Bottom