Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Ostarine (MK-2866) Log

travishibachi

What's up guys today is the end of the first day starting my rat on an 8 week cycle of MK-2866 otherwise known as ostarine. I would like to thank Dylan, Baller Extraordinaire, for giving my rat the opportunity to try out a sarm from a relatively new company called sarms1. Seeing as I don't have any experience with sarms I'm very excited to try out a quality product and to see what kind of results my rat can obtain. Since osta is renowned for its ability to act almost exclusively on skeletal muscle with little to no suppression I hope to add some functional muscle to his weaker leg. As the saying goes, "You're only as strong as your weakest link."
Here is some information upfront about my training routine, diet, description of the product etc.

Stats
Height: 5'9"
Weight: approx 172-176
Body fat: consistently<10%
Training routine: Randomized but try to do strength MWF and conditioning T, TR, Sat. Sundays are usually recovery or recovery run for 60-90 min
Training type: Kettlebells, gymnastic ring work, bodyweight, Olympic lifting, randomized circuits, trail runs for speed work/aerobic conditioning, CrossFit etc
Training(in years): 6-7
Diet: Intermittent fasting on conditioning days, high caloric/carbohydrate intake for powerlifts, olympic lifting
Supplements: Beta alanine, ginger, creatine mono, ginkgo biloba, krill oil, probiotic, yohimbe occasionally, HcGenerate once I have $$$
Fluid intake: 1-1.5 gallons of water/day not including food e.g. apples, oranges etc

Sarms1
Product: Ostarine (MK-2866)
Shipping: HIGHLY IMPRESSED. Was shipped out on Thursday and arrived at my house Saturday afternoon around 330. Outstanding, sarms1! Simply outstanding. Speedy shipping is highly underrated in my opinion especially concerning sarms.
Benefits: Added lean muscle, recomp, *endurance, good for PCT etc.
Dosage: 25 mg ED in AM for 8 weeks (sarms1 osta=50 mg/ml@30 ml)
Taste: Bleh...

My workout today was fairly easy considering I did 45 handstand pushups and 400 air squats on Friday. My legs are still not functioning which has made going up and down steps hazardous haha. The workout is as follows:

KB clean-and-press (C&P)@53#: 3 ladders of 1-4/side (w/1 min rest in between ladders)
The purpose of this workout is just to increase pressing and unilateral strength with the kettlebell. I usually alternate the clean-and-press exercise with bodyweight pullups but I couldn't get to the gym today so I had to free ball it with one of my kettlebells I keep at my house in case I'm cramped on time.

Obviously my rat hasn't felt anything from one day of osta but I can't wait 'til it kicks in. I'd once again like to thank Dylan for letting my rat try out this fantastic product and appreciate any and all who will be following this log. Hurry up and work, sarm! :D

There's no doubt you're going to have some great results from this sarm. Keep us updated!

You will definitely get the healing benefits qualities from osta bro... Osta was specifically designed to prevent muscle wastage as well as provide healing benefits... I am really looking forward to seeing your progress... keep the updates coming bro...

Day 2

Obviously haven't felt anything from the osta after just 2 days but my training is going well. Since I usually try to do power cleans or deadlift on Mondays I decided to switch it up a little bit. Ended up doing kettlebell swings with a 50 lb resistance band to do some posterior chain stuff and did A LOT of pushups for endurance.

KB swings@53#(added 50# resistance band):5x10 (Rest 1-2 min)
Pushups: Originally 10x10 on the min (meaning every 60 sec)=>24x10 on min+"AMRAP"--as many reps as possible--20=240+20=260 total

This is the most pushups I have done in one workout and was surprisingly easy. Each set of 10 took me approximately 12-15 seconds to complete leaving the remaining time for rest. I have begun doing banded kettlebell swings in order to increase my deadlift and squat numbers because the resistance band places a tremendous amount of load on the hamstrings especially on the downward part of the swing. Since eccentric means absorbing force that means that you are strengthening your posterior chain far more extensively than if you were to just squat or deadlift heavy all the time. The band also requires that you explode your hips forward so the kettlebell will maintain its normal arc path. I'm really looking forward to this MK doing wonders who knows what I'll be able to do once it kicks in?!!

Good luck man, I'm very excited to see how the osta treats you.

Thanks broseph I'm trying to be patient until it kicks in. One thing I have noticed is that my body has already gotten used to the "Everclear-esque" taste of osta which almost put me down for the count on Monday. Today wasn't nearly as bad and I've been trying to take my dose under the tongue like some guys have mentioned. Not nearly as terrible ha.

Day 3

Today's workout was kind of tough. It's been crappy weather so I haven't felt like making the 15 min drive to my friend's house to train (I own all of my own equipment). I'm still recovering from a sinus infection since I get them every year like clockwork so I've been doing a lot of kettlebell stuff at my girlfriend's house. Chest is becoming VERY sore but that's what I get for doing a shit ton of pushups haha. Here was the workout:

Left side (weaker leg) hip flexion hold: 5:00 total time
1-arm 1-leg banded kettlebell DL(53+50 lb band): 3x10/side
1-arm banded RDL(Romanian deadlift)53+100 lb band: 2x5/side
2-arm banded RDL(53+100 lb band): 1x10
2-arm SDHP (sumo deadlift high pull)53+50 lb band: 1x50

The sumo deadlift high pulls with a 50 lb band were a bad idea. My deltoids are pretty sore from the pushups so the last 20 reps or so were not enjoyable. However, after doing all of my regular exercises with bands whether it be pushups, deadlifts, kettlebell swings etc. doing them without a resistance band then feels like a warm up set. Still not feeling anything from the osta but I shall be patient because the benefits are worth waiting for!

Top Bottom