Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs + Formastanzol detailed log

Placed an order an hour ago and haven't gotten a confirmation email.......... Normal?

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

ag-guys was having problems but they are all fixed and back to normal. i got an order of 2 bottles of aroma 2 days ago.

Okay... The money wasn't taken from my account either. Still yet to receive anything even saying the order was even confirmed. Other than the page on the website.

Okay... The money wasn't taken from my account either. Still yet to receive anything even saying the order was even confirmed. Other than the page on the website.

email them and find out if your order went through bro.If it didnt place it again, but find out, you dont want to order twice.

Alright so a day later they got back to me. Everything is good.

Had do miss my workout yesterday because of family stuff... So i did some ab work at home. Have chest/shoulders/tris tonight.

So I've been flipping through some old progress pics and I've always kinda had puffier nipples when I'm between 9-13% BF. I'll upload a picture when I get to my laptop for comparison.

I think just now that I'm aware of it, I'm freaking out considering the situation now, even though it may not be related.

I'm still going to run Aromasin for 2 weeks at 10mg ED until I leave the country for a week and assess where I'm at. Better to be safe than sorry.

So I've been taking 1 cap of unleashed and post cycle before my workouts lately and holy shit my workouts are intense. Could be a placebo effect but I get a crazy pump and just feel good and aggressive. Intensity has been through the roof in the gym. Chest, shoulders and tris were fantastic.

Shoulders got a ridiculously good pump today. Better than normal.

Stocking up on aromasin today. Figure 10mg ED would suffice? Sorta halfway between the 12.5 and 25mg EOD dosing.

AG GUYS better not disappoint..

Trust me man.. I wouldn't put my name on anything that wasn't the best.. I got two on deck and a bottle I'm currently using now.

View attachment 122703

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Alright so AG guys did get back to me and everything is settled. I believe they have been shipped...

PCT DAY 13

Back/ Bi's

Still feeling great. Just waiting on that Aromasin.
Back is looking wider. Biceps are DEFINITELY growing and changing shape. For sure. The really really slow reps are making a huge difference.
Vascularity is still increasing although my weight is still fairly the same.

Two girls actually approached me and gave me their phone numbers the other day, on the same day, and I'm going out with one of them tonight. Crazy right? First time in this entire log I'm actually doing something with my Friday night hahaha
One of them was kinda iffy but the one I'm going out with tonight works out and is doing some fitness modeling. So. Game over. I'm sold. haha

Tomorrow is an off day. Working 9am-9pm. Back at it on Sunday with legs/cardio.

Top Bottom