Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs + Formastanzol detailed log

PCT DAY 6

Killed back and bi's today. Felt great. Got a nasty pump and really felt the bicep contractions well. Back is looking nice and wide now that my waist is coming in.
Did some ab work.
30mins cardio.

S4 vision is back to normal. Good after about 5 days of discontinuing use.

PCT DAY 7

Off day. No cardio.

Nothing to update. Feeling normal.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

PCT DAY 6

Killed back and bi's today. Felt great. Got a nasty pump and really felt the bicep contractions well. Back is looking nice and wide now that my waist is coming in.
Did some ab work.
30mins cardio.

S4 vision is back to normal. Good after about 5 days of discontinuing use.

good news 5 days and back to normal, thats not bad at all.Still following brother, keep it up!

PCT DAY 8

Legs/cardio

Felt like an animal today. Better than I did on cycle. Not sure what the deal was but I'm cool with it haha

Needed a good workout. Ditched squats today because I really need to start focusing on my outer-quads. My inner completely overpowers the rest of it.

6 sets of hack squats. 2 plates- 4 plates- 6/8/10/12 plates. Sets of 8-12 reps. Felt insane. Then did 3 sets of one-leg leg press. Hamstring curls. Some calves. Then 35 mins of cardio.

Focus was on point today. Haven't felt this focused in a while.

Planning out my next cycle. Have a few interesting ideas im tinkering with.

PCT DAY 9

Chest/shoulders/core

Felt good. Really focused on form today. Didn't really move as much weight but it felt really solid. Good pump. Good energy. Nothing new to report. Weight is steady between 173-175. Trying to keep it between 170-175 until my next cycle to preserve muscle. Then cutting hard again.

PCT DAY 10

Off day. Slept through my cardio time, so no cardio.

172 in the morning. Feel normal.

So I definitely think my nipples are puffy. I've been suspicious for a while but didn't think anything of it. They're not sensitive at all but today I went to pop what I though was a pimple on my nipple and squeezed and it looked like water just kinda dripped out around my nipple....

Really confused. I'm on Erase/Unleashed/ and Post Cycle and feel completely normal. But for some reason, I feel my nipples are slightly puffy and apparently shit came out of them. I don't know what to think. Its not bad. And maybe im being paranoid. But I don't know..

Thoughts?

Erase is garbage and doesn't work bro.. you need to order aromasin from AG Guys asap. I got Gyno just using erase and learned the hard way

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Stocking up on aromasin today. Figure 10mg ED would suffice? Sorta halfway between the 12.5 and 25mg EOD dosing.

AG GUYS better not disappoint..

Placed an order an hour ago and haven't gotten a confirmation email.......... Normal?

Top Bottom