Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs + Formastanzol detailed log

EVERYBODY LOVES PROGRESS PICS.
185lbs day 1 vs 174lbs today.

For those of you who can't see the picture....... Please tell me the best way to post links here. Not sure if I should use photobucket or whatever.

Edit:
Not even sure if the picture uploaded.............

i cant see the pics bro.11 pounds is good.any bodyfat comparasions?

I'll post pictures when I can get to my lap top. My new phone doesn't want to upload them. I have to get my BF checked whenever I can find some calipers or a monitor type thing.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Left- week 1. 185lbs.

Right- week 8. 174-175lbs.

EDIT:
uploaded the wrong pictures the first time.

Last edited:
PCT DAY 3

Nothing new. Ran two miles before class, couldn't make it to the gym though, didn't have time.

Legs tomorrow.

PCT DAY 3

Nothing new. Ran two miles before class, couldn't make it to the gym though, didn't have time.

Legs tomorrow.

sorry if i missed but are you running the gw throughout pct? It will help hold a bit of muscle if so, its anti catabolic and be extended to 12 weeks easy.

I'm actually not using the GW. I didn't use it on cycle either. I decided against it just because I'm broke haha next cycle though, may add GW and Albuterol.

I may also run a really long cycle, but I'm not sure. Need some input from the vets before I do that.

I'm actually not using the GW. I didn't use it on cycle either. I decided against it just because I'm broke haha next cycle though, may add GW and Albuterol.

I may also run a really long cycle, but I'm not sure. Need some input from the vets before I do that.

gw will make any cycle better period.

the best cycles have gw during cycle and osta in pct imo.

PCT DAY 4

Hit legs and cardio today.
Felt pretty shitty even though I made sure my diet was on point. 315# 5x5 squats felt heavy as hell today. Could just be the fact that I've been out of the gym for a few days and only running a few miles. So a combination of not lifting and being sore from running- could be the reason.
Also did single leg extensions and single leg ham curls.

30 minutes of cardio.

PCT DAY 5 (forgot to update)

Chest/shoulders/tris/cardio

Workout felt good. Bench press wasn't where I wanted it to be but I haven't trained flat bench in a while. Was only able to get 275 for 3 reps.

Shoulders and triceps felt good. Got a nice pump.

25 minutes of light cardio.

Back/bi's/abs/cardio later today.

Will update later.

Top Bottom