Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smcpsycho51 Ostarine mk-2866 log

On leg day I do 20 minutes on the recumbent bike to fully warm up my knees
Workouts are mentzer style 2 warmup sets 2 working sets I do not really pay attention to the weight on warm up sets
Leg extension
3 seconds to the top nice squeeze 3 seconds down
115 lbs 12 reps 130 lbs 10 reps
Hack squat (push with balls of feet to isolate quads)
3 second cadence up and down no rest at top straight back into movement pause at the bottom to take any momentum out
290 lbs 12 reps 310 lbs 10 reps
Leg curls
115 lbs 12 reps. 130 10 reps
Stiff legged dead lifts
Grip narrow feet all the way together
185 lbs 8 reps 185 lbs 8 reps

I used to do calves with legs but legs are so fried out with the hit training I wasn't able to put the intensity I needed at the end of the workout so I do calves with chest now.

I also have to warm my knees up. There are some days I get achy in my right one and those days I just stop there.

Do you incorp squats in your leg days?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

As of now its hack squats only. I have took a few months off barbell squats I had noticed that I was squating heavy and hard but not getting the progress in quad development and it was because my form was a little off so I wasn't getting the isolation. So I started back on just hack squats to refine my form. I will be going back to barbell squats in about another month.

Diet today was a little hectic but pretty clean

10 oz chicken with lower carb noodles
Enough light sour cream to make it taste alright

Also had a low carb wrap with some natty peanut butter and sugar free jelly

Actually did this for three meals because I had to work 12 hours

After workout I had 50 grams whey isolate and a 20 oz Gatorade

One thing to note is that i work at a steel mill on midnight shift which usually turns into hours from 11-pm to 11-am, or from 7pm-11am where we are extremely understaffed at the moment, but I am completely adjusted to this and it does not interfere with my workout or schedule. It does affect 3my sleep schedule. I did work from 11-pm to 3pm today which is not as common so I did not workout or do cardio.

25 mg Sarmssearch osta at 3 pm before bed

Will hit back tommarrow and 30 min hit cardio

Diet was not on point today but wasn't bad either

I had

93/7 ground beef about 8-10 ounces with spinach mixed with 1 ounces of the lower fat cream cheese

Brown rice and quinoa mix with chicken and broccoli

Lower glycemic noodles with the earlier made spinach and chicken with broccoli with a sour cream Parmesan sauce.

It was food that was on hand mostly didnt have time to cook with the sixteen hour work day

How was the tren ace bro? Did you have any shity experiences or close calls taking it? Have you done it before?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I loved the tren ace it's Endosyn and I'm mildly allergic to the 100 percent eo blend so it gives me knots but nothing too bad. I have used tren before but it was years ago and it was homemade out of pellets. I do really well on tren even with the higher test. Ran n2 guard exmestane and caber so i think that kept alot of effects at bay. I ran var with the tren so my blood pressure got a lil bit high but has went back to normal. I had some night sweats and it affected my cardio a bit but that was all the bad effects that I had. I'm gonna run some body logic tren e in my next cycle to see how the difference between the tren a and tren e is.

Top Bottom