Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs + Formastanzol detailed log

BEGINNING OF WEEK 5
DAY 29

S4 @50mgs split 25/25
Ostarine @25mgs
Formastanzol @8pumps split 4/4 (not sure why, but I'm almost out... planned on 12 pumps.....)
Katanadrol @2caps split 1/1
HcGenerate @5caps split 3/2
Creatine 5g/day

Squats/accessory/core/cardio

Squatted 225x5 / 315x5 / 365x3 / 395x3 / 415x2 / 225x10 pause-reps / 225x8 pause-reps. 415# for 2 reps is a PR, really wanted the 3 but it didn't happen. Did some leg extensions, single leg. Some abs then 30 minutes of a 5mph-paced walk on the treadmill. Didn't want to run after squats today.
Calories still @2100-2300.

WEEK 5
DAY 30

Same dosing.

Chest/shoulders/tri's

Didn't have time for cardio this morning before work so I just got some lifting in. Got a nice pump today. Started off with incline dumbbell press and got 105's for a set of 12 followed by a set of 10. Then dropped the weight a little and did another two sets. Hit some cable flyes superset with push-ups and dips. Then hit some shoulders and tri's.

Felt good. Looking sharper. Vision is assssssssss. Had some gnarly dreams last night but slept fine.

Just cardio tomorrow morning.

WEEK 5
DAY 31

Same dosing.
Adding 3300mg of L-Carnitine per day. 2200 pre-workout/ 1100 morning or night.

Off day.
Fasted cardio 30-45 mins.

BEGINNING OF WEEK 5
DAY 29

S4 @50mgs split 25/25
Ostarine @25mgs
Formastanzol @8pumps split 4/4 (not sure why, but I'm almost out... planned on 12 pumps.....)
Katanadrol @2caps split 1/1
HcGenerate @5caps split 3/2
Creatine 5g/day

Squats/accessory/core/cardio

Squatted 225x5 / 315x5 / 365x3 / 395x3 / 415x2 / 225x10 pause-reps / 225x8 pause-reps. 415# for 2 reps is a PR, really wanted the 3 but it didn't happen. Did some leg extensions, single leg. Some abs then 30 minutes of a 5mph-paced walk on the treadmill. Didn't want to run after squats today.
Calories still @2100-2300.

nice DL sets there buddy

WEEK 5
DAY 32

Same dosing.

AM fasted cardio. 30mins.

Squats/Deads/Core/10mins cardio

Worked up to a 350x5 squat PR. It's not close to my max, and I could have gone higher if I didn't do so many sets prior, but technically that is a PR. Also did deadlifts. Worked up to 430x5, which is again- technically a PR. Could have gone higher, but again, I did 5 sets prior.

Feeling good. Nothing new. PR's weren't anything crazy, just stuff I haven't tried before.

WEEK 5
DAY 33

Same dosing.

Chest/shoulders/tri's/cardio

LOOKED HARD AS FUCK TODAY. Veins are starting to pop in my shoulders and upper chest. Night and day difference literally from yesterday to today. So Katana is definitely kicking in along with my diet and cardio being dialed 100%. Stoked.
Incline pressed 105 dumbbells for sets of 15/12/8 reps with a drop set on the last set. Followed by machine flyes superset with pushups. Then shoulder presses/ lateral raises. Some rear delt action. And 30 mins of cardio.

Striations in my upper pecs and shoulders are nasty. They looked dry and grainy today and I'm only +/- 10% body fat. Starting to get some feathering in the outer head of my triceps.

Overall, shits finally kicking up a notch. The SARMs alone kinda bummed me out, but since i've added Katana, I've been very happy. Even at a low dose of 2 caps per day.

Side note- Epi Strong went on sale today so I think my next cycle will be a 5-weeker 30/30/45/45/45. MAYBE with a test base (300-400mg/wk) if I decide I want to take the plunge and start pinning. Which I do.........but again, still living with my family, needles could be sketchy. If not, I'll probably use RS Transaderm or Derma as a base.

But I want to compete and y'all know how it works.... Going to do whatever it takes.

EDIT: Just ordered Epi-Strong :chomp:

Last edited:
HGH???
I have ran a cycle of HGH in the past and looking for a good stack to go with it looking to gain more lean mass

WEEK 5
DAY 34

Same dosing.

Just hit back/bi's/cardio.

Nothing crazy to report other than a FAT pump and slightly more bicep vascularity. Feeling good. Time to work 11am-10pm.

END OF WEEK 5
DAY 35

Same dosing.

Off day...... First real off day in a while. No cardio.

Messed up my diet real bad last night after working 16 hours. So today I'm going on a hugeeee deficit to make up for it. Squats might suffer tomorrow but I'm hoping my 150g carbs and 240g proteins will be enough to keep my strength up for heavy lifts.

BEGINNING OF WEEK 6
DAY 36

Ostarine @25mg
S4 @50mg
Forma @8pumps
Katanadrol @2caps
Hcgenerate @5caps
Vitamins/creatine/Preworkout etc etc

Squats/deadlifts/core/cardio

Worked squats for sets of 5 today. 135/225/225/315/335/360. 360x5 is a PR. Definitely felt like I could have gone a little higher.
Deadlifts felt funky so I only worked to 405x3.
Quick core work because my obliques were still really fried from the last time I hit them. Focused mainly on lower abs today.
Did 30mins of HIIT cardio.

Feeling great. PR today was rad. I do notice a few extra pimples here and there. My nips get harder more often which is really weird haha
And I notice my patience is dwindling just a little bit. I'm more tempted to tell people off. I work in a restaurant so it can be pretty stressful at times, and lately I've felt that I've been quicker to get pissed off.

I'm also almost out of forma... 5 weeks at 8 pumps is pretty bogus if you ask me. It's supposed to last 8 weeks at 10 pumps....

Top Bottom