Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Ostarine (MK-2866) Log

keep working as hard as you are and you will continue to lean out... wait until you add gw to the stack bro... you are really going to see some enhanced results!

I think I'm sitting around 5-6% bodyfat right now haha I need to get my friend to do a bodyfat test on me I'm curious as to what I'm at presently. No doubt GW would be a rule breaker on what it means to be in shape! Sick cardiovascular benefits that's for sure.

I think I'm sitting around 5-6% bodyfat right now haha I need to get my friend to do a bodyfat test on me I'm curious as to what I'm at presently. No doubt GW would be a rule breaker on what it means to be in shape! Sick cardiovascular benefits that's for sure.

Damn thats awesome bro. Get some pics of your shreddedness for us ;)

Damn man! I've never been able to (or had the desire really) to get under 7-8%......that's awesome, great work. Sarms1 for the win!

Damn man! I've never been able to (or had the desire really) to get under 7-8%......that's awesome, great work. Sarms1 for the win!

No doubt, bro! I've been busting my ass even more since I've been on cycle. I'm at least 7% right now but it's hard to tell cuz my vascularity has become ridiculous I've been doing posing workouts at night sometimes just to see what kind of results I've gotten so far haha.

Monday-Day 35

Today was strength! I am still pretty sore from the following week especially from the heavy squats on Friday but FUCK THAT SHIT. I gotta stay on dat beast mode grind so I got in a pretty good workout...and it was Monday too which is usually both non-productive and frustrating. Little bit of CNS fatigue always lingers after the weekend but that's to be expected after working late and working out 6 days a week. Here was the workout:

Warm up: 5 min jog

Workout

Wendler programming for power cleans(Week 1): 5@135, 5@155, 5(or more)@185
135: 5
155: 5
185: 10

Rest 2 min

Reverse leg curls w/Swiss ball: 3x10 (Rest 1 min)

Flat back front lever(60 sec total): 40,20

Death by pullups(EMOM): 2,4,6,8,10 (Way too easy)

Calf holds-5:00 total hold time

Cooldown: 5 min invisible jump rope

I'm so tired! Power cleans were tough no doubt about it.

Last edited:

5-6% bodyfat ;) damn bro, add Cardarine (GW-501516) to that and you have a winning formula, Mr. Olympia level of bodyfat (under 4%).

No doubt, bro! I've been busting my ass even more since I've been on cycle. I'm at least 7% right now but it's hard to tell cuz my vascularity has become ridiculous I've been doing posing workouts at night sometimes just to see what kind of results I've gotten so far haha.

honestly the cardio vascualar effects of this product are far away the most beneficial to my goals .better workouts and my cardio has went through the roof.Whoever disclaims this, is missing the boat on this product

Top Bottom