Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Ostarine (MK-2866) Log

Thursday-Day 25

Rest. Ate way too much Thanksgiving food! It was good at the time but the blood sugar spike/plummet was awful. Should had more healthy fats to blunt my body's glucose absorption response. Oh well...

Friday-Day 25

Yesterday was strength. I haven't been over to my friend's much in the last 2 weeks so I've been doing my workouts at home which is fine cuz it helps me stay creative.

Workout

Warm up: 5 min jog

Resistance band bird dogs: 2x20 (Rest 1 min)
Seated external rotation: 2x20 (Rest 1 min)

Plank-4:00

Bulgarian split lunges: 2x50/side (Rest 1 min)
Alternating forward to reverse lunges: 1x75/side

Cooldown: 5 min jog

I had to work at 10 and woke up very late since my sleep schedule has been messed up. Workouts are going well though despite the fact that the right half of my face looks more like a chipmunk than a human being ha. The plank was fairly easy although my left trap is really tight which I think is pulling my shoulder forward and causing it to fatigue quickly so I need to remedy that. About to do a kettlebell swing workout before work so we'll see how it goes!

Friday-Day 25

Yesterday was strength. I haven't been over to my friend's much in the last 2 weeks so I've been doing my workouts at home which is fine cuz it helps me stay creative.

Workout

Warm up: 5 min jog

Resistance band bird dogs: 2x20 (Rest 1 min)
Seated external rotation: 2x20 (Rest 1 min)

Plank-4:00

Bulgarian split lunges: 2x50/side (Rest 1 min)
Alternating forward to reverse lunges: 1x75/side

I had to work at 10 and woke up very late since my sleep schedule has been messed up. Workouts are going well though despite the fact that the right half of my face looks more like a chipmunk than a human being ha. The plank was fairly easy although my left trap is really tight which I think is pulling my shoulder forward and causing it to fatigue quickly so I need to remedy that. About to do a kettlebell swing workout before work so we'll see how it goes!

Have you thought about doing more cardio pre or post workout? :cool:

Saturday-Day 26

Yesterday was conditioning. I've been getting to bed really late after work so I haven't made it to the open class at my buddy's crossfit gym in 2 weeks or so. So I just worked out at home and played some League of Legends ha.

Workout

Warm up: 5 min invisible jump rope

Plank(supposed to be 5 min)-6:45!!!

KB swings-3 sets of 10/15/25/50 (Rest 3 min)
(take small breaks in between each small set)

Rd 1-5:34
Rd 2-5:43
Rd 3-5:24

I was kind of bummed I couldn't do all 5 sets because the only thing limiting me was my grip endurance on the left side. For some reason my left forearm was fatiguing and my right side wasn't hardly at all so I just did 3 sets since my round times would have fallen off significantly. Wasn't out of breath at all! I'll have to do some mobility work on my left forearm and get a massage for the left side of my back or something though. But I pr'd the fuck out of my plank! Not something I had expected to improve on since I only do them here and there but I'll take it. Now I'm wondering what kinds of things I'm going to demolish this coming week. The osta is for sure kicking in and I am fine with that haha.

**On a side note, has anyone noticed an increase in sex drive while taking ostarine? Mine is pretty high anyways but my arousal state is becoming a problem ha I feel like I am always ready to go and the intensity of erections is borderline painful. I wear jeans to work and when there are hot girls at the bar I have to remove myself from the area haha. Not trying to be too explicit but I definitely have noticed a difference. Oh and vascularity is up too. I will take a picture as soon as I can I have had spider veins start to come in on my shoulders, biceps and even my lower abs. Very nice :)

Sunday-Day 27

Yesterday was a rest day so I didn't do much at all...but I got restless from not being very active so I did a plank before bed. Pr'd again! I don't know how but my core strength and endurance has been going up steadily and I haven't done a plank above 3 minutes or so in the last few months. Looks like ostarine might increase strength in more than just reps or weight. No complaints here! This should help me to deadlift 3 times my bodyweight before the end of the year.

Plank-7:20

This is pretty crazy since I just did one for 6:45 on Saturday but I guess since my recovery is much improved my muscles adapt better to any stimuli I can provide. I honestly think I could hit 10:00 by the end of my cycle. You guys weren't kidding when you said it would kick in big time around the 3 week mark. Posting Monday's workout shortly :)

Monday-Day 28

Today was strength. Worked out with my two buddies real quick at my garage gym I set up last year and then went and saw Hunger Games Catching Fire. It was a pretty good movie since Jennifer Lawrence is a hottie although there was a little too much drama for my attention span. I'm all about the action scenes! Here was the first workout I did:

Workout

Barbell snatch(for form): 3@95, 3@115, 3@135 (Rest 1 min)
Death by clean&jerk on min(135): 1,2,3,4,5
(Rest 1 min)
Pullups(bodyweight): 3x10 (Rest 1 min) **Way too easy but pressed for time**

Movie time

Workout

KB reverse lunge to 1-leg RDL(53#): 3x10 (Rest 1 min)

1-arm DB Bulgarian split squat from deficit(45#): 3x10 (Rest 1 min)

Forward lunge alternating to reverse lunge(bodyweight): 2x50/50 (Rest 1 min)

Hip flexion hold-5:00 total hold time (glute was spasming at this point)

Cooldown: 5 min invisible jump rope

I hope I'm not too sore tomorrow for deadlift and KB swings since I'm working out with my friend tomorrow at his kettlebell gym. I gotta keep up with him even though he outweighs me by 50 lbs ha. And today is my birthday! Holla

Tuesday-Day 29

Yesterday was supposed to be conditioning but I did some strength exercises too since I worked out with my friend at his kettlebell gym. He's...pretty damn strong ha.

Warm up: Dynamic stretching, plyometric exercises

Workout

Sumo deadlift: 5@275, 5@315, 5@365 (Rest 2-3 min)
Superset TGU(53): 3x3/side
Romanian deadlift: 1@405, 3@405 (Rest 3 min)

Box jumps(EMOM): 5 on min for 10 min(Rest 2 min)

3 rds(with partner): 10 KB snatch(53) per arm alternated with rope slams(done until partner completes snatch)

(Rest 2 min)

Atlas stones carries(148#): 1x3 (Rest 2 min)

KB swings: 4x25 (Rest 1 min)

Cooldown: 5 min invisible jump rope

Pr'd on my reps at 405 but kinda bummed since I was shooting for 5@405. I think I could get it next time my left side was definitely fatigued from all the lunges the day before as well as the hip flexion hold. Might be taking today off not sure yet haha.

thanks for the detailed updates bro... its great to see the progress your making... im glad that osta is working so well for you bro...

Wednesday-Day 30

Strength. Lower back is a little sore but feels okay. Hamstrings are pretty sore from deadlift and kettlebell swings. Lunges are probably still causing some DOMS so I just did som rehab exercises and will do some bodyweight stuff for Thursday's conditioning. Here was the workout:

Warm up-5:00 on treadmill (approx. 800 meters)

Workout

1-leg RDL(added resistance band for increased abduction requirements): 2x10, 1x20 (Rest 1 min)
1-leg glute bridges(bodyweight): 2x20 (Rest 2 min)

Bulgarian split squat(53# KB in front rack): 3x10 (Rest 1 min)

Cooldown-5:00 jog

Not an extremely difficult workout but I'm feeling somewhat broken down from the last couple days of workouts plus the right side of my jaw is extremely swollen from my wisdom teeth coming in so I'm sure that's making recovery a little more taxing with my immune system compromised. Can't wait 'til I get these fuckers taken out I miss having a regular face...one that doesn't look part chipmunk. Fuck!

Top Bottom