Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Ostarine (MK-2866) Log

Saturday-Day 47

Did the noon class at my friend's CrossFit gym today. After getting my teeth out on Tuesday I felt well rested...until the workout which was a 20 min AMRAP that was split up into teams of 3. To those unfamiliar with CrossFit terms, AMRAP stands for "as many rounds as possible" or "as many reps as possible." The workout wasn't difficult but it was my friend, a random guy that probably just started working out and myself. Needless to say my friend and I had to pick up the slack which led to the two of us getting less rest and doing 75-90% of all the reps of the workout ha. I understand that everybody has to start somewhere but it was a little ridiculous for my first workout back after a few days off. Here was the workout:

Warm up: CrossFit plyometric exercises followed by shuttle run

Workout
20 min AMRAP of:
1 length Farmer's carry, bear crawl (up,back) alternated with 15 burpees, 20 air squats, 25 situps
(While one person is performing farmer's carry,bear crawl other 2 partners are completing reps one at a time)

Additional core work after workout
1,2,3,2,1 of: hollow hold while doing V-ups, pushup (resting in top position), air squats(resting in bottom position)

Cooldown: 10 min walking around socializing and catching my breath ha my mouth was throbbing

Went home and spent the next few hours playing league of legends with my friend from the gym and then started getting ready for work. But not before I had enough time to PR on my plank again...by like a minute.

Final time-8:45

It was super shitty for the first 5 minutes but after that I kind of zoned out. Arms were difficult to unbend once I got finished but after that not too bad. I really will get ten minutes soon and it's not like a regular plank is the most amazing thing in the world as far as core exercises or in general but the amount of pain you have to endure really helps with mental toughness. After almost hitting 9 minutes I feel like nothing can phase me physically anymore. And just to put things in perspective the guy that currently holds the world record for a plank or "abdominal bridge" does it for like 2 hours. Fucking insane...the guy is in his 40's or 50s and is a total badass. The record was like 30 minutes before he obliterated it.

Sunday-Day 48

Pretty worn out from working Friday and Saturday and my mouth is still a little bit puffy. Couldn't sleep so I PR'd on my plank again after my friend jokingly said he could do ten minutes.

Final time-10:01

When I said I would get ten minutes soon I thought it would be a couple weeks or something not minutes after I posted Saturday's update ha. Time to go knock out Monday's workout which will include power cleans.

Monday-Day 49

Today was strength. Mouth is still bothering me on my left side but the surgeon said that tooth was coming in sideways so he probably had to dig around before he could get the tooth out. Fun stuff ha.

Warm up: 5 power clean@135

Mobility: 3 min external rotation/side

Workout
Wendler power clean: 5@75%,3@85%, 1(or more)@95% 1RM (Rest 2 min)
Clean: 5@185, 3@210, 4@220 pr'd again!

1-leg box jumps@20": 3x10 (Rest 1 min)
1-leg glute bridges: 2x20 (Rest 1 min)
Bulgarian split squat lunge(bodyweight): 5x10 (Rest 1 min)

Cooldown: 10 min boxing

Pr'd on my cleans again! Wanted to do 225 but had been fasting so strength wasn't the same as far as one rep max but I got 4@220 and just last week I did 3@210. Still getting stronger! And I did a 10 min plank last night so I'm a little sore ha. Conditioning tomorrow.

Top Bottom