Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs + Formastanzol detailed log

PCT DAY 20

Missed my post yesterday. Been dosing Aromasin @10mg ED since wednesday. Will continue for another week before I have to take a week off.
I notice nothing so far...

Chest and shoulders felt great yesterday. Nothing new to report.

Back and Bi's felt great today as well. Biceps are definitely growing and getting stronger. Finally. I figured it out hahaha Night and day difference.

PCT DAY 23

Nothing new to update. Workout felt great today. Been busy the past few days so I haven't really had time to make any posts.

This is the last week of PCT.

BEFORE CYCLE: 185-186lbs 14%bf give or take.

NOW: 173-174lbs 10%bf give or take.

Strength is the same for the most part. Nothing really increased other than my squat but I trained it twice a week for a good amount of time so I expected that gain.

I leveled out my cals a little bit through pct to stay at a steady weight. I'll be here until my next cycle where I'll either cut cals back and try to really shred down, or eat at maintenance for a good recomp. Not sure yet...

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

PCT DAY 23

Nothing new to update. Workout felt great today. Been busy the past few days so I haven't really had time to make any posts.

This is the last week of PCT.

BEFORE CYCLE: 185-186lbs 14%bf give or take.

NOW: 173-174lbs 10%bf give or take.

Strength is the same for the most part. Nothing really increased other than my squat but I trained it twice a week for a good amount of time so I expected that gain.

I leveled out my cals a little bit through pct to stay at a steady weight. I'll be here until my next cycle where I'll either cut cals back and try to really shred down, or eat at maintenance for a good recomp. Not sure yet...

losing 4% bodyfat is pretty dam good bro! still here with you bro

So tomorrow marks the end of this little PCT. Still 172-174. Maintaining between 170-175 until mid June when I cycle again.

Stay tuned for that one :)

I plan on logging the majority of my cycles just so there is an abundance of info for the new people. Even the experienced people. I spent months learning and really appreciate the people who have logged and contributed an abundance of info to get me going. So this is me returning the favor. Contributing as much as I can to the information available here on the inter-webz.

Thanks again to everyone who followed and helped me out with a few things along the way. Y'all definitely kept me more motivated than ever as well. Can't wait for y'all to follow the next cycle.

So tomorrow marks the end of this little PCT. Still 172-174. Maintaining between 170-175 until mid June when I cycle again.

Stay tuned for that one :)

I plan on logging the majority of my cycles just so there is an abundance of info for the new people. Even the experienced people. I spent months learning and really appreciate the people who have logged and contributed an abundance of info to get me going. So this is me returning the favor. Contributing as much as I can to the information available here on the inter-webz.

Thanks again to everyone who followed and helped me out with a few things along the way. Y'all definitely kept me more motivated than ever as well. Can't wait for y'all to follow the next cycle.

great job bro.Very honest and detailed log, you cant ask for more .

who knows, Cane, maybe this will help my case to log some oxandrovar or primobol dx............

;)

ill put the good word in bro .. ill let you know.

Top Bottom