Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Ostarine (MK-2866) Log

Thanks for the log bro, I got some Ostarine as part of my PCT which is GW & LG. Seeing some good results so far. Legs are a ton stronger and my bench is improving. Still struggling to increas OH press tho. I have started using more variations in rep ranges and load, and I think i will include handstands as well. This is just my 2nd week of strength training on the SARMS.

Thanks for the log bro, I got some Ostarine as part of my PCT which is GW & LG. Seeing some good results so far. Legs are a ton stronger and my bench is improving. Still struggling to increas OH press tho. I have started using more variations in rep ranges and load, and I think i will include handstands as well. This is just my 2nd week of strength training on the SARMS.

Thanks! Plenty of time for progress, bro. Handstand pushups really helped with my overhead press strength. And sarms from sarms1 are legit no doubt about it. My ostarine didn't even really kick in until the third week but it increased my strength and endurance. Awesome stuff.

Monday-Day 56

Sorry for the long delay guys. Last few days have been stressful and I worked New Year's Eve so I've been taking it easy all week. Monday was the last day of my ostarine cycle and I am highly satisfied with the results. Here was the little workout I did on Monday.

Warm up: 5 min jog on treadmill, Bench press 135x10, KB swing(53)x25

Workout
2 rounds of: KB swings(53#): 10,15,25,50 alternated w/bench press(185) 1,2,3,4 (Rest 3 min)

Max reps pushups (1 set): 65

Cooldown: 5 min jog on treadmill

KB swings(53): 200
Bench press(185): 20

The toughest part of the workout was just my grip endurance. You wouldn't think bench would require that much grip endurance with a lighter weight but alternating with the kettlebell swings made it very challenging. The pushup max went fairly well although I was shooting for 75 but I did bench right before that and haven't done max pushups in months so I'm not that far off from my goal of 100 consecutive. I may start wearing my weighted vest again just to switch it up. Anyways here is my final summary on the sarms1 Ostarine that Dylan was so nice enough to let me try in exchange for my log on here and on elite fitness. Thanks again, Dylan! You're good people.

Sarms 1 Ostarine
Strength: 10/10 (strength went up even while in fasted state)
Endurance: 9/10 (bodyweight endurance increased, achieved 10:00 plank)
Recovery: 10 (muscle soreness almost nonexistent)
Sense of well-being: 10/10 (mood was greatly enhanced, very positive, very focused and increased concentration)
Vascularity: 9/10 (wasn't even counting on this but experienced striations and spider veins in lower abs, shoulders, biceps, legs etc)
Recomp: 10/10 (dropped to 8.5% BF from 10% at 175 lbs not even dieting strict)
Overall: 10/10

For the price and potency you can't go wrong with ostarine but only if you go through sarms1. Their customer service and efficacy of their products is unrivaled so they will be the only business I go through to purchase my sarms. I highly recommend supporting this new and high integrity-based company.

P.S. I received my BOGO of S4 and GW from sarms1 yesterday. Since ostarine is known for its bridging abilities and I experienced no suppression I started them both...I will begin the log tomorrow :)

Last edited:
You will love the S4 and GW combo from Sarms1 man! Its absolutely wonderful. Keep up the great work!

Sarms 1 Ostarine
Strength: 10/10 (strength went up even while in fasted state)
Endurance: 9/10 (bodyweight endurance increased, achieved 10:00 plank)
Recovery: 10 (muscle soreness almost nonexistent)
Sense of well-being: 10/10 (mood was greatly enhanced, very positive, very focused and increased concentration)
Vascularity: 9/10 (wasn't even counting on this but experienced striations and spider veins in lower abs, shoulders, biceps, legs etc)
Recomp: 10/10 (dropped to 8.5% BF from 10% at 175 lbs not even dieting strict)
Overall: 10/10
Ahhh dude!! I'm so looking forward to my cycle (starting 3rd of November).
Two of my friends, which took S1 Osta for the first time shortly, told me that the stuff is incredible. Much better than the stuff from the previous ordered company (researchsarms.co.uk).

To be honest: how you deal with anabolic substances (especially SARM, which is very new) on american boards, is interesting for people from Europe.
The first time I was suspicious to order from S1 (and it took a long time), because the sharing of information or better said the advertisment on the EVO-/EF-board for SARMS1 are too "aggressive" for "us" (different culture, you know :) ).

But I'm happy, that all the ordered stuff from S1 (and there were a lot of bottles, trust me) made it and the researches can begin soon. Cheers.

Ahhh dude!! I'm so looking forward to my cycle (starting 3rd of November).
Two of my friends, which took S1 Osta for the first time shortly, told me that the stuff is incredible. Much better than the stuff from the previous ordered company (researchsarms.co.uk).

To be honest: how you deal with anabolic substances (especially SARM, which is very new) on american boards, is interesting for people from Europe.
The first time I was suspicious to order from S1 (and it took a long time), because the sharing of information or better said the advertisment on the EVO-/EF-board for SARMS1 are too "aggressive" for "us" (different culture, you know :) ).

But I'm happy, that all the ordered stuff from S1 (and there were a lot of bottles, trust me) made it and the researches can begin soon. Cheers.

lol it is a bit aggressive but its easy to market products that work so well.

When you say 25mg dosage a day. What does that mean exactly, I have a few friends taking this and they say they are taking 0.5mg a day dosage. If 25mg a day was the dosage you would go through a bottle every two days, correct?

What's up guys today is the end of the first day starting my rat on an 8 week cycle of MK-2866 otherwise known as ostarine. I would like to thank Dylan, Baller Extraordinaire, for giving my rat the opportunity to try out a sarm from a relatively new company called sarms1. Seeing as I don't have any experience with sarms I'm very excited to try out a quality product and to see what kind of results my rat can obtain. Since osta is renowned for its ability to act almost exclusively on skeletal muscle with little to no suppression I hope to add some functional muscle to his weaker leg. As the saying goes, "You're only as strong as your weakest link."
Here is some information upfront about my training routine, diet, description of the product etc.

Stats
Height: 5'9"
Weight: approx 172-176
Body fat: consistently<10%
Training routine: Randomized but try to do strength MWF and conditioning T, TR, Sat. Sundays are usually recovery or recovery run for 60-90 min
Training type: Kettlebells, gymnastic ring work, bodyweight, Olympic lifting, randomized circuits, trail runs for speed work/aerobic conditioning, CrossFit etc
Training(in years): 6-7
Diet: Intermittent fasting on conditioning days, high caloric/carbohydrate intake for powerlifts, olympic lifting
Supplements: Beta alanine, ginger, creatine mono, ginkgo biloba, krill oil, probiotic, yohimbe occasionally, HcGenerate once I have $$$
Fluid intake: 1-1.5 gallons of water/day not including food e.g. apples, oranges etc

Sarms1
Product: Ostarine (MK-2866)
Shipping: HIGHLY IMPRESSED. Was shipped out on Thursday and arrived at my house Saturday afternoon around 330. Outstanding, sarms1! Simply outstanding. Speedy shipping is highly underrated in my opinion especially concerning sarms.
Benefits: Added lean muscle, recomp, *endurance, good for PCT etc.
Dosage: 25 mg ED in AM for 8 weeks (sarms1 osta=50 mg/ml@30 ml)
Taste: Bleh...

My workout today was fairly easy considering I did 45 handstand pushups and 400 air squats on Friday. My legs are still not functioning which has made going up and down steps hazardous haha. The workout is as follows:

KB clean-and-press (C&P)@53#: 3 ladders of 1-4/side (w/1 min rest in between ladders)
The purpose of this workout is just to increase pressing and unilateral strength with the kettlebell. I usually alternate the clean-and-press exercise with bodyweight pullups but I couldn't get to the gym today so I had to free ball it with one of my kettlebells I keep at my house in case I'm cramped on time.

Obviously my rat hasn't felt anything from one day of osta but I can't wait 'til it kicks in. I'd once again like to thank Dylan for letting my rat try out this fantastic product and appreciate any and all who will be following this log. Hurry up and work, sarm! :D

Top Bottom