Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Ostarine (MK-2866) Log

10 min planks.. lol. Do you just watch movies on your ipod during that time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Here are some progress pics finally! One from Nov 15th, one from Dec 8th and the other 3 from Dec 15th.

looking great bro!.. what is your bf% in the pics and the body % change..forgive me if i passed it by when looking.. very long thread

10 min planks.. lol. Do you just watch movies on your ipod during that time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Nah just really relaxing electro or trance music. I don't think I'd be able to pay attention to a movie while doing one that long I gotta find my happy place haha.

looking great bro!.. what is your bf% in the pics and the body % change..forgive me if i passed it by when looking.. very long thread

Down to 8.53 from around 10. I look better at 8.5% with ostarine than I did at 6% when I was doing bodybuilding. Granted I'm a little heavier now up to 175 from 166 a few years ago but I'm just as lean with more muscle. I think I'm going to run s4 for my next cycle for 8 weeks. Pumped!

Tuesday-Day Fitty

Today was conditioning. I'm a little tired from power cleans...and I should be! That's the heaviest I've ever gone on those damn things. Today was short and sweet for the sake of my nervous system ha.

Warm up: 25 air squats, 10 pull ups

Workout

1-leg box jumps@24": 3x10 (Rest 1 min)

EMOM(every min on min): 5 ring pullups, 10 pushups, 15 air squats for 10 min

Pullups: 50
Pushups: 100
Air squats: 150

Cooldown: 10 min boxing

I was shooting for 20-30 rounds of the EMOM part of the workout but I was definitely tired from power cleans on Monday and probably doing a 10 min plank on Sunday night. No sense in trying to force my body to do something it doesn't want to do! I'm sure I'll be able to do the full 20 or 30 rounds another time it's not like I can't go back and crush it when I'm a little more rested. Plus that's a shit ton of reps even for bodyweight. Ring pullups destroy my arms more than any other exercise besides maybe kettlebell swings. Shit!

Thursday-Day 52

Today was conditioning. My nose has been running and I can't get it to stop! F- this cold weather I'm already tired of it and the worse part is that there's not even any snow to enjoy! Oh well...this is the last week of my cycle so I gotta finish strong.

Warm up: 5 min jog on treadmill

Workout
3 rds of:
30 sec burpees (averaging 12 burpees)
1 min 1-arm KB swings@53(30 sec per arm avg 12 swings/side)
30 sec shadow boxing
30 sec burpees
1 min 1-arm KB swings
30 sec shadow boxing

(Rest 1 min after each round)

Cooldown: 5 min invisible jump rope

Burpees: 72
1-arm KB swings: 72/side

This workout was only 12 minutes total but I was definitely out of breath. It's misleading because each round is only 4 minutes but the combination of exercises you do require a lot of oxygen. If anything I would say the workout is primarily anaerobic. I was shooting for 4-6 rounds but I'm still a little sore from Monday and Tuesday and there's always room for improvement. Strength tomorrow...I hope everyone had a good Christmas!

really nice work and progress bro... im really happy to see getting such great results... keep up the great work!

Top Bottom