Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Ostarine (MK-2866) Log

honestly the cardio vascualar effects of this product are far away the most beneficial to my goals .better workouts and my cardio has went through the roof.Whoever disclaims this, is missing the boat on this product

No doubt. I can't wait to run GW and MK together.

you should run the triple stack bro... here is the stack...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
1-8 Liquidex n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

I got down to 7% at one point but I had no strength or energy.

Same here man, I wouldn't want to get under about 8-10% again unless it was on cycle where I've got lots of hormones and energy going. I was just dead tired, lethargic, and couldn't think all day every day when I was that lean.

But shit if you can get down there and still feel good that's awesome!

No doubt. I can't wait to run GW and MK together.

I'm running Sarms1 GW and MK right now and I'm already loving it and I'm just working my way into week 3........cant wait to see some serious results once I get through this kicker week.

Would definitely recommend you try that next. Or just say fuck it and go for the triple stack :evil:

Tuesday-Day 36

Yesterday was supposed to be conditioning but this Tuesday was the second week I worked out with my friend at his gym. Also got my body fat done! According to the Pirelli method I'm sitting at 8.35% Not as low as I thought I would be but like I said it's difficult to tell when I have spider veins everywhere haha. Here was the long, ballin' ass workout I did.

Warm up: 5 min jog

Workout

Deadlift: 5@225, 5@315, 5@365, 3@385 (bar is welded so doesn't spin worth a damn ha) (Rest 3 min)

Goblet squats: 30,20,10@53,70,105#(48 kg)

One-leg box jumps@28"(20# vest): 3x5 (Rest 2 min)
One-leg box jumps@28"(bodyweight): 3x10

Handstand holds on parallettes: 2 x 1:00 (Rest 1 min)

Strict muscle ups(bodyweight): 3x5 (Rest 2 min)

Farmer's carry: 2x4 lengths of gym@44 kg/side (Rest 1 min)
Farmer's carry front rack: 2x2 lengths@44 kg/side

Cooldown: 5 min invisible jump rope

After this workout I was worn out!

Wednesday-Day 37

Yesterday was strength! Pretty worn down since I've been hitting it hard 6 days/week but it'll be worth it in the end and I took it relatively easy. Also went to my consultation appointment for my wisdom teeth and they took my blood pressure. 108/64! 120/80 is normal so I guess that means I'm in pretty good shape. Not sure what my resting pulse or heart rate is though but I would imagine it's around 60. Here was the workout:

Warm up: 5 min jumping jacks

Workout

Bench press: Warm up 135x10, 8x3 on the min@175(bodyweight) **Supposed to be 50-60% 1RM which is approx. 145-155**

Death by thrusters(front squat-to-press)@115 EMOM(every minute on minute): 1-8

(Rest 2 min)

1-leg RDL w/resistance band: 2x20 (Rest 1 min)

Cooldown: 5 min invisible jump rope

I was shooting for 10 rounds for the thruster ladder but I forgot that I had done heavy deads and 60 goblet squats on Tuesday so that's what I get for being memory-impaired ha. Bench went well even though my left shoulder has not been feeling very stable. I always do close-grip bench since I have long arms and close-grip puts more emphasis on the triceps which is never a bad thing. Nice little strength/conditioning workout for hump day haha.

Thursday-Day 38

Today was conditioning. Apparently I have some sort of sinus or respiratory infection because not only am I coughing a lot but I blew my nose and my snot is neon green haha probably need to take it easy but FUCK THAT. I'll get all the rest I need when I'm dead to be honest. Today's workout was especially tough in regards to the burpees part. You'll see in a sec haha.

Warm up-5:00 jog on treadmill

Workout
Tabata sprints (20 sec work/10 sec rest x 8)
Treadmill was set to 10 mph (6:00 mile pace) with an incline of 1 to counteract the treadmill doing work for you

(Rest 2 min)

Prison workout (what it's actually called haha)
20,19,18...1 of burpees w/25 meters walking between each set of burpees

Time: 25:30

Total: 210 burpees

I was pretty tired and by tired I mean sucking air like I was missing my nose or something haha. I knew I would have to suck it up until I got down to around 10 or 12 and then I would be able to knock them out much more efficiently. I think I need to start increasing the amount of time I warm up too because in cross country my first mile was always my slowest but then I would negative split. It might take a little more to get my heart rate into the range I need it to be when I'm doing aerobic-intensive workouts. Most burpees I've ever done in a workout though! Pretty satisfied with today considering I've never done either of these workouts before. Always room for improvement!

Last edited:
Today was conditioning. Apparently I have some sort of sinus or respiratory infection because not only am I coughing a lot but I blew my nose and my snot is neon green haha probably need to take it easy but FUCK THAT. I'll get all the rest I need when I'm dead to be honest. Today's workout was especially tough in regards to the burpees part. You'll see in a sec haha.

You need to get rest bro and recover. Don't train when you're sick, or you'll get worse. :cool:

Top Bottom