Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Ostarine (MK-2866) Log

you should run the triple stack bro... here is the stack...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
1-8 Liquidex n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

I would love to run the triple stack once I have enough $$$ to do so.

Friday-Day 39

Today was strength. I didn't really feel like working out today but it's days like that where I really do need to go in and just knock out some reps or practice my technique or something. So I knocked out some back squats and realized I should have stretched my hip flexors yesterday before burpees. Going from the pushup to squat position would've been much easier. Here was the workout:

Warm up: Back squat 135x10

Mobility: External rotation 2 min/side, couch stretch 2 min/side
(Minor lower back pain disappeared instantly)

Workout

DE/activation work(back squat): 10 x 2 on min@225(50-60% 1RM)

Total: 20@225

Rest 2 min

Heavy singles(ass-to-grass): 275, 295, 315, 335, 345, 355! (Rest 1 min) Pr'd on back squat

Cooldown: 5 min invisible jump rope

I pr'd on my back squat going ass-to-grass on all my reps at 225 and the heavy singles! I think I could've gotten 365 but I tweaked a rib muscle on the right side again after I walked 335 out from the rack. Officially have a slightly above double bodyweight squat now. I'm guessing either I need to foam roll my upper back more or I didn't engage my lats enough so something had to give. I re-racked 335, walked around for a minute or 2 and started getting mad and went back and dominated 335 and then rested a minute and knocked out 345 and 355 after that. Probably should have stopped after I tweaked my back but I hung in between sets to help decompress my spine/back which seems to have helped a little bit. Going to bed shortly I am worn out! Light weight baby...ain't nuttin' but a peanut.

Thanks, bro. Really want to pull 500 but I'm having my wisdom teeth taken out on Tuesday so those are some days I'm going to have to take it easy. All in good time though I suppose.

how many wisdom teeth are you having pulled? i had all 4 pulled at once and it was banged up pretty bad for a week or so

Top Bottom