Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs + Formastanzol detailed log

Alright so AG guys did get back to me and everything is settled. I believe they have been shipped...

PCT DAY 13

Back/ Bi's

Still feeling great. Just waiting on that Aromasin.
Back is looking wider. Biceps are DEFINITELY growing and changing shape. For sure. The really really slow reps are making a huge difference.
Vascularity is still increasing although my weight is still fairly the same.

Two girls actually approached me and gave me their phone numbers the other day, on the same day, and I'm going out with one of them tonight. Crazy right? First time in this entire log I'm actually doing something with my Friday night hahaha
One of them was kinda iffy but the one I'm going out with tonight works out and is doing some fitness modeling. So. Game over. I'm sold. haha

Tomorrow is an off day. Working 9am-9pm. Back at it on Sunday with legs/cardio.

dam you on fire bro, 2 girls approached you? you had a better week then i did, thats for sure .LOL

Right? I was pretty stoked haha

Anyway, today is an off day. Working 9-9. Dinner went well last night, she's just one of those "drugs are bad" people....... It came up because we're both involved in the fitness industry. But I think I might see her again, so I'll change her point of view on the subject ;) haha

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Lol.. that's what up dog. Keep killing it bro....and slaying those dime pieces[emoji123]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

PCT DAY 16

Chest/shoulders

Didn't have time for cardio, abs or tris today because I have to go to work early.

Looking lean and vascular as FUCK today. Weight is the exact same. I'm going to be honest, im enjoying UNLEASHED more than the sarms/katana cycle itself. Definitely bummed I wasted the money. Got all the stuff for my next cycle for only 100 bucks more than I spent for this one, and I KNOW the next one will be good. This one was an experiment and I'm disappointed. Obviously I got results, but that's because I worked my ass off, I don't think the sarms really did much of anything for me. I look and feel better now that I'm off of them.

Can't wait for June for my next cycle. Going to log it on this forum. I like having information floating around for other people to see and have reference. Might be adding Oxandrovar if the GK guys decide to pick me as a logger, but right now, I'll be throwing in Epi-Strong because I got it for a steal.

PCT DAY 16

Chest/shoulders

Didn't have time for cardio, abs or tris today because I have to go to work early.

Looking lean and vascular as FUCK today. Weight is the exact same. I'm going to be honest, im enjoying UNLEASHED more than the sarms/katana cycle itself. Definitely bummed I wasted the money. Got all the stuff for my next cycle for only 100 bucks more than I spent for this one, and I KNOW the next one will be good. This one was an experiment and I'm disappointed. Obviously I got results, but that's because I worked my ass off, I don't think the sarms really did much of anything for me. I look and feel better now that I'm off of them.

Can't wait for June for my next cycle. Going to log it on this forum. I like having information floating around for other people to see and have reference. Might be adding Oxandrovar if the GK guys decide to pick me as a logger, but right now, I'll be throwing in Epi-Strong because I got it for a steal.

ill put in the word for you with the oxandrovar bro,

ill put in the word for you with the oxandrovar bro,

thanks cane!

PCT DAY 17

Off day. Legs are so sore I want to punt infants. Not sure why they're THIS sore. I did 7 sets of hack squats 6-10 reps and 4 sets of calves 12- 15 reps.

No cardio today because im practically in a wheel chair.

Hoping im good for legs again tomorrow. Dropping carbs and upping protein substantially for the day.

Little update....... Still don't have my aromasin. So much for the $18 express shipping......... Ordered on Wednesday of last week.

PCT DAY 18

Legs/abs

AROMASIN FINALLY ARRIVED. Dosing 10mg ED until next Saturday when I leave the country... Seeing where this takes me. Nipples aren't sensitive but they're definitely a little puffy. There is a bump that just feels like a pimple at the edge of one of them, not sure if I should be concerned, its been there for a while now. Long before i noticed they were puffy. Its tiny and looks and feels like a pimple that's not quite at the surface.

Crushed hack squats and calves today. Worked up to 14 plates on the 45 degree angle-hack-squat machine. 6 sets adding a plate each side till I hit 14. So 7 sets. Then 4 sets of calves. And quick abs. No cardio today.

Little update....... Still don't have my aromasin. So much for the $18 express shipping......... Ordered on Wednesday of last week.

email them. im sure if the express shipping is off, you can atleast getting your shipping rate refunded.

Top Bottom