Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I train

therrienri

I got diagnosed with strep yesterday Thursday December 10 and given antibiotics and dexadron for anti inflammatory my dosages of dexadron are done now just on the antibiotics for the strep , I feel a lot better now since I couldn't even swallow before now I'm eating like normal, would I be able to go back to the gym again with some light workout like bench maybe 3-4 sets of 5-8 reps @ 225 my normal workouts usually look 10 sets of 5 @ 260-275 for bench and just take all my body part pretty light till the antibiotics are done, trying to compete in 4 months so time is crucial any help is appreciated thanks

I would just wait until you're completely better. You don't want to risk a setback by depressing your immune system at all. Plus, strep is contagious and you could spread it around the gym.

Agreed stay home until you're recovered, Nothing gets me more riled up than someone who comes in the gym to train that is sick.

I got diagnosed with strep yesterday Thursday December 10 and given antibiotics and dexadron for anti inflammatory my dosages of dexadron are done now just on the antibiotics for the strep , I feel a lot better now since I couldn't even swallow before now I'm eating like normal, would I be able to go back to the gym again with some light workout like bench maybe 3-4 sets of 5-8 reps @ 225 my normal workouts usually look 10 sets of 5 @ 260-275 for bench and just take all my body part pretty light till the antibiotics are done, trying to compete in 4 months so time is crucial any help is appreciated thanks

I would get your health in order and NOT train until your better.

Top Bottom