Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Tbol Cycle Log

Been a good alcohol free weekend. Feeling motivated. Really wanted a beer but opted to stay alcohol free. The craving for a beer has now passed!

Tomorrow is chest and triceps. Planning to do the following:

Hammer incline chest press: 15, 12, 10, 8,6
Dumbbell Bench press: 12, 8, 4, burnout set
Dumbbell incline fly: 4 sets of 15 reps
Machine Fly: 4 sets of 15 reps
Tricep dips: 4 sets 12-15 reps
Cross body cable tricep extensions: 4 sets 12-15 reps
Cable tricep pushdown: 1xamrap

For the dumbbell incline flyes, these should be done with a lighter weight? Ideally you would want to be able to hold at the bottom of the set for that extra stretch?

Cross body tricep extensions. I see a lot of guys in the gym doing these. It’s done with one arm so want to give it a go! Planning on finishing off with 1 set of cable pushdowns but extremely slow reps until I can’t go anymore.

Thank you all again for the support! It means a lot!

Meal prep attached. Also, how many of you stay on test year round?

Attachments

• IMG_2369.jpeg
    IMG_2369.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 13
Been a good alcohol free weekend. Feeling motivated. Really wanted a beer but opted to stay alcohol free. The craving for a beer has now passed!

For the dumbbell incline flyes, these should be done with a lighter weight? Ideally you would want to be able to hold at the bottom of the set for that extra stretch?

Cross body tricep extensions. I see a lot of guys in the gym doing these. It’s done with one arm so want to give it a go! Planning on finishing off with 1 set of cable pushdowns but extremely slow reps until I can’t go anymore.

@BrightFuture great training, i dont think you should do flyes with lighter weight if you bigger chest right but I would hold at the top and slow to the bottom, holding on bottom not needed

pump up more bro

Meal prep attached. Also, how many of you stay on test year round?
clean meals DIET CITY

@BrightFuture great training, i dont think you should do flyes with lighter weight if you bigger chest right but I would hold at the top and slow to the bottom, holding on bottom not needed

pump up more bro

clean meals DIET CITY
Ok so I will push for heavier weight on the dumbbell fly and focus on getting a good contraction at the top and slow on the way down. Will have to mess around with the weights a bit and figure what’s a good starting point here.

get some raw kombucha, that will solve the beer craving

just FYI but beer tastes nasty, you are just addicted to it
Ehh maybe. I like the way it tastes and this is the first time I have wanted a beer since I started doing this. Gotta stay disciplined so I ignored that want and today I am super happy I did. I know a critical piece of all this is discipline. Motivation is as high as it’s ever been and ready to keep focused and get as much gains as possible. Don’t need beer ruining that!

Look up JM presses too

very nice job again
it looks like you're enjoying those workouts

Top Bottom