Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My cycle and training log

Bros for sure you look awesome
what country are you from
Hey brother. I’m originally from Portugal but I’m mixed race.
Regarding the look, I’m not sure… because the photo I am shirtless it was 4/5 years ago when I was my most shredded, so maybe you said my look is awesome according to that photo or the others also?
Current state is in the video doing biceps in the log here.
I’ll post today new updated photos…

thanks for posting up these pictures
honestly I think you have a lot of potential
Hey! Why do you think I’ve potential?
I’ll post recent photos today here, in the Log. The most shredded one, as I wrote in the post it was years ago. The other photo and the video are more recently!
Hope to hear your opinions, as besides photos I’ll post training schedule

keep pushing you are doing great we're still early
I think you will end up really shredding up and getting some nice muscle I like your base
Thank you for your compliment! I will just upload the new photos now. The one photo without shirt that I already posted here, it is not from now, as I said in the post. I think I must be around 15% body fat at the moment

Dear all,
After great feedback and a very warm welcome that I just received in the forum, I’m happy to share more information about my Log and journey.
I will give an overview about my training routine for the upcoming months, similar to what I usually do.
I’ll shift and re introduce 5x5 training, deadlifts, squats, shoulder press and bench. I’ll focus on hitting each muscle twice a weeks, and in some cases 3x with the volume per muscle being adjusted to 22 sets max a week. Moreover, I’ll probably do the big lifts twice a week, once 5x5 and the other day less sets and higher rep range, from 7-12 reps. I usually rest 2.5 to 3m in big lifts and 1 minute half in general
Example of training session (yesterday):
Deadlifts:
175x8
200x7
242x4
242x4
265x3

Shoulder press:
132x8
132x8
175x6

Machine lateral raise:
70x10
82.5x10
Drop set 50x8

Cable bicep curl:
50x8
60x7
Drop set 33x7, 28x7
40x6

Regarding the photos and diet, cycle… I’ll only decide about diet and cycle after feedback from you guys. I had the idea after some comments here to try to do a lean bulk of even recomp (harder). I started last week 350mg test and decided to see how I react and only after I’ll add anything else, also after your opinions. In the photos updated I’ll put it here now, I think I am around 15% body fat. In the last time, recently in my gym I did the body fat measurement, where I can also see the distribution muscle mass and fat mass per muscle group, I was around 14.5. I think I should focus a lot on my weak points, arms and shoulders. However, I lose around 3lbs in my legs due to two main reasons. 1) less leg training in general; 2) I stopped playing tennis as regularly and a lot my muscle came from there in my legs. However, my definition in quads, glutes is insanely good (weird compared with rest body).

Attachments

• IMG_4766.jpeg
    IMG_4766.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • 549AC7F3-77B6-4789-B553-969749C51E85.jpeg
    549AC7F3-77B6-4789-B553-969749C51E85.jpeg
    582.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 21CEAF84-7818-47E7-8B05-B9D0C090E034.jpeg
    21CEAF84-7818-47E7-8B05-B9D0C090E034.jpeg
    496.6 KB · Views: 17
  • F7E280B4-6097-4783-8D67-62464833591D.jpeg
    F7E280B4-6097-4783-8D67-62464833591D.jpeg
    479.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 72BCCE13-A216-4315-AD21-96C822D85A17.jpeg
    72BCCE13-A216-4315-AD21-96C822D85A17.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 18
So your starting either 350mg test and might add more compounds later ? If I understand that correctly, I wouldn't do it that way, if your gonna run a cycle I'd run everything straight out of the gate, compounds have longer or shorter esters attached, your compounds will be peaking at different times and tossing your hormones all over the place, basically like riding a rollercoaster, I don't like adding things in mid cycle. I would just run everything from the start.

Dear all,
After great feedback and a very warm welcome that I just received in the forum, I’m happy to share more information about my Log and journey.
I will give an overview about my training routine for the upcoming months, similar to what I usually do.
I’ll shift and re introduce 5x5 training, deadlifts, squats, shoulder press and bench. I’ll focus on hitting each muscle twice a weeks, and in some cases 3x with the volume per muscle being adjusted to 22 sets max a week. Moreover, I’ll probably do the big lifts twice a week, once 5x5 and the other day less sets and higher rep range, from 7-12 reps. I usually rest 2.5 to 3m in big lifts and 1 minute half in general
Example of training session (yesterday):
Deadlifts:
175x8
200x7
242x4
242x4
265x3

Shoulder press:
132x8
132x8
175x6

Machine lateral raise:
70x10
82.5x10
Drop set 50x8

Cable bicep curl:
50x8
60x7
Drop set 33x7, 28x7
40x6

Regarding the photos and diet, cycle… I’ll only decide about diet and cycle after feedback from you guys. I had the idea after some comments here to try to do a lean bulk of even recomp (harder). I started last week 350mg test and decided to see how I react and only after I’ll add anything else, also after your opinions. In the photos updated I’ll put it here now, I think I am around 15% body fat. In the last time, recently in my gym I did the body fat measurement, where I can also see the distribution muscle mass and fat mass per muscle group, I was around 14.5. I think I should focus a lot on my weak points, arms and shoulders. However, I lose around 3lbs in my legs due to two main reasons. 1) less leg training in general; 2) I stopped playing tennis as regularly and a lot my muscle came from there in my legs. However, my definition in quads, glutes is insanely good (weird compared with rest body).
@JeffFran9 you look great, super powerful hard muscles and you look much leaner
id like to see you train more and update us

and lets see more diet, at least big lift 2 times per week as you plan

So your starting either 350mg test and might add more compounds later ? If I understand that correctly, I wouldn't do it that way, if your gonna run a cycle I'd run everything straight out of the gate, compounds have longer or shorter esters attached, your compounds will be peaking at different times and tossing your hormones all over the place, basically like riding a rollercoaster, I don't like adding things in mid cycle. I would just run everything from the start i
So your starting either 350mg test and might add more compounds later ? If I understand that correctly, I wouldn't do it that way, if your gonna run a cycle I'd run everything straight out of the gate, compounds have longer or shorter esters attached, your compounds will be peaking at different times and tossing your hormones all over the place, basically like riding a rollercoaster, I don't like adding things in mid cycle. I would just run everything from the start.

Deadlift needs to be over 300lbs at least
Agree it’s one of my main goals. I only started deadlift around a year ago since I had a back surgery and when playing tennis my lower back, sometimes is in extreme pain.
I think incorporating Deadlifts has limited the pain probably.
In the recent past, in my deadlifts I never really tried very low reps, and I guess that might be why I haven’t reached the 300lbs mark. Last workout I did over 260 for 3 reps so might be a good promising sign for the future

Top Bottom