Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My cycle and training log

the guys are right that's the point of this log run the cycle smart and you will have good results
Do you think 8-12 week clean bulk cycle? I was thinking of 350mg test, an oral for 4 weeks and maybe NPP?
bro post up your diet and training and we can tweak it for you
my training is gonna be now 5 times a week.
I’m gonna do 5x5 on the big lifts every day of those trainings days. One for deadlift, squats, shoulder press and bench. But I will also do those movements twice a week, once on a 5x5 fashion and other traditional 3-4 sets from 6-10 reps and with some drop sets. I’ll try to hit arms and side shoulders 3 times a week, everything else twice a week.
Volume varying from 15-24 sets weekly

That could be a good cycle for lean bulk. I just prefer long esters so I would use Test C or E with deca instead. Either way works.

Why do you prefer deca to npp for example?
@JeffFran9 NPP is better, easier on the body if you ask me

Do you think 8-12 week clean bulk cycle? I was thinking of 350mg test, an oral for 4 weeks and maybe NPP?

my training is gonna be now 5 times a week.
I’m gonna do 5x5 on the big lifts every day of those trainings days. One for deadlift, squats, shoulder press and bench. But I will also do those movements twice a week, once on a 5x5 fashion and other traditional 3-4 sets from 6-10 reps and with some drop sets. I’ll try to hit arms and side shoulders 3 times a week, everything else twice a week.
Volume varying from 15-24 sets weekly
300mgs of test is fine with 200mgs npp and tbol and n2guard dont go higher
you getting it from approved source right?

BUT training, GONNA be? please share more days of what you doing now

I’ll post the proposal cycle in the next thread.
Thursday (today) training log:

Deadlifts: 4 sets
155x10
200x5
200x5
242x4

Squats: 4 sets
Three sets 10-8 reps
Last set 155x5

Bench press:
132x12
176x7
176x7
Dropset 88x10

Tricep cable overhead:
2 normal set with 2 drop sets in each set (6 sets)

Tricep V down press:
2 normal set with 2 drop sets in each set (6 sets)

Top Bottom