Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Harp2011 Serious help cutting log - Female

Harp2011

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hello I started a thread earlier and it was suggested I start a log, so here i go.
I am 41/F (42 soon :) ), 170lbs, 36% bf (Methreesixty app), and 5' 2. The app takes an image and estimates, the measurements correlate well to my tape measure so i like to use it as a reference. So far I have lost 25lbs as i had slowly gained all this weight through my job getting more sedentary, the myth that i carry weight very well.
It is something that has plagued me all my life.
Weight kept creeping up, as I said in my earlier cry for help, I am chucky, and gain muscle and FAT easily. I have lifted weights and done loads of cardio since college but the last few years things have not been going well in that area, many moves, jobs, life, excuses. I am ready to get back, but want a less starved obsessed method. I would only get down to 135/140 by doing a lot of fasted cardio and running for fun, lifting on low calories.

My lifting routine is BBB leader cycle that I am about to finish week 3. I also do cardio 3 times a week, run/walk 3 miles outside, or do treadmill or stationary bike when the weather is poor. I have a garage gym, well equipped with weights, dumbbells, bands benches but no pulleys or leg presses type of stuff.

Gear: I tried SARMS years ago, cardarine. Today I am only taking , fish oil, ALCAR, Vitamin D3. I did a lot of lurker research and I have bought Cardarine and Ostarine, waiting for advice. I have not received the items or taken any.

Calories, hovering around 1600 cals 30/50/20 but often end up lower. I also end up skipping breakfast a lot, just not hungry in the morning and I suppose that generally can look like IF of between 14 - 16 hrs.

Jan 21 meals:

Wake up: Coffee, ALCAR Now 2 caplets

Lunch/Brunch
3 eggs, 1 Tbsp Olive oil, ham, 3 MAV omega 3 capsules, vitamin D3/K2 tab

Dinner:
Homemade Mushroom soup, Beef steak sautéed, Sweet potato, brocolli and Salsa, Cod-liver oil 3 tabs, multivitamin
Snack: 2 Oz Almonds

Todays workout: I was a bit under motivated but did the required BBB 531 workout T1 and T2, and two accessory lifts"

Workout:
Workout shorter, only did T1 and T2 prescribed lift and two accessories.

Squat T1
Warm up
1. 10 x 45 lb
2. 5 x 52.5 lb
3. 5 x 62.5 lb

Work Sets: 5 x 85lb, 5 x 90lbs, 9 x 105 ,for PR

Squat T2 : 5 sets , 10 x 75 lbs

Push:
Incline DB press: 5 sets, 10 x 35 lb DBs

Calf raises:
5 sets , 15 x 25 lb DBs

Roller: 5 sets x ten reps

Treadmill 3% incline 3.8 mph 30 minutes.

Attachments

• IMG_5852.jpg
    IMG_5852.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5853.jpg
    IMG_5853.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 25
Jan 22 wt 170 lbs
Fasted wake me up walk 30 minutes.

Took some pictures…

Attachments

• IMG_5935.png
    IMG_5935.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5934.png
    IMG_5934.png
    222.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5932.png
    IMG_5932.png
    280.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5929.jpeg
    IMG_5929.jpeg
    688 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5921.jpeg
    IMG_5921.jpeg
    295.8 KB · Views: 29
Great start to your log. It's a lot easier when you have others around to help.
Couple questions:
How long have you been on this diet?
Do you know what your BMR is? At your height/weight i'm thinking around 2200cals?
Couple Thoughts:
I would up cardio to 5 days fasted every morning for 15-20min and then another 15-20 after WO.
I don't like how low your cals are if your just starting. When you stall you won't have much runway.
My suggestion would be to up cals to 2000/day and be very strict with monitoring what you are eating daily to make sure you hit macros.
Up the cardio a bit to 5 days fasted and see where you are after 2 weeks.
After that we will have a much better idea of what needs to be done.

Great start to your log. It's a lot easier when you have others around to help.
Couple questions:
How long have you been on this diet?
Do you know what your BMR is? At your height/weight i'm thinking around 2200cals?
Couple Thoughts:
I would up cardio to 5 days fasted every morning for 15-20min and then another 15-20 after WO.
I don't like how low your cals are if your just starting. When you stall you won't have much runway.
My suggestion would be to up cals to 2000/day and be very strict with monitoring what you are eating daily to make sure you hit macros.
Up the cardio a bit to 5 days fasted and see where you are after 2 weeks.
After that we will have a much better idea of what needs to be done.
Hi s.gentz, thanks.
Been tracking this for about a month now.
I’m 41,F, 36% bf.
Calculated BMR = 1381, TDEE moderately active and sedentary job puts me at 2071.

I am using cronometer but have calculated with other apps as well. Does that change things?thanks

Hi s.gentz, thanks.
Been tracking this for about a month now.
I’m 41,F, 36% bf.
Calculated BMR = 1381, TDEE moderately active and sedentary job puts me at 2071.

I am using cronometer but have calculated with other apps as well. Does that change things?thanks
I should point out being stalled for about three weeks but can see changes in my body just not the scale. I’ll up the cardio and don’t mind eating a bit more, i get hungry some days!

Jan22
Wake up walk, 170 lbs

Meal 1

High fiber oatmeal 40g, levels casein 1 scoop, coconut milk 0.5 cup, mav omega-3 , 3 caps, vitamin D3+K , multivitamin

Meal 2

Mission tortilas 2, 2slices colby jack, 2 slices ham, 170 g siggis yoghurt, 1oz almonds

Meal 3

4 oz Beef, spinach cooked with olive oil and garlic crushed tomatoes, baked potato

Calories

View attachment 142581

Workout

Bench Press T1

Warmup :

12 x 45lbs, 10 x 55lbs, 5 x 60lbs

Work sets for PR :

5 x 62.5, 8 x 72.5, 16 x 80lbs

Bench press T2:

Work:

5 sets 10 x 70 lbs

T3s - dumbell weights lbs per arm for consistency… i used to get confused but the app i use designated so it’s easier

Front DB raise 5 sets 10 x15lbs DBs

DB one- Row 5 sets. 10 x 45 lbs

Lateral step up : each leg
5 sets, 10 reps, 30lbs

Weighted Twisting crunch total wt

4 sets 12 x 15lbs

10 minutes run/walk treadmill.

Lunch meal 2 was not made of the best decisions, i was hangry and in a hurry… better tomorrow.

Jan22
Wake up walk, 170 lbs

Meal 1

High fiber oatmeal 40g, levels casein 1 scoop, coconut milk 0.5 cup, mav omega-3 , 3 caps, vitamin D3+K , multivitamin

Meal 2

Mission tortilas 2, 2slices colby jack, 2 slices ham, 170 g siggis yoghurt, 1oz almonds

Meal 3

4 oz Beef, spinach cooked with olive oil and garlic crushed tomatoes, baked potato

Calories

View attachment 142581

Workout

Bench Press T1

Warmup :

Work sets for PR :

Bench press T2:

Work:

5 sets 10 x 70 lbs

T3s - dumbell weights lbs per arm for consistency… i used to get confused but the app i use designated so it’s easier

5 sets, 10 reps, 30lbs

4 sets 12 x 15lbs

Lunch meal 2 was not made of the best decisions, i was hangry and in a hurry… better tomorrow.
IMG_5936.jpeg

Hello I started a thread earlier and it was suggested I start a log, so here i go.
I am 41/F (42 soon :) ), 170lbs, 36% bf (Methreesixty app), and 5' 2. The app takes an image and estimates, the measurements correlate well to my tape measure so i like to use it as a reference. So far I have lost 25lbs as i had slowly gained all this weight through my job getting more sedentary, the myth that i carry weight very well.
It is something that has plagued me all my life.
Weight kept creeping up, as I said in my earlier cry for help, I am chucky, and gain muscle and FAT easily. I have lifted weights and done loads of cardio since college but the last few years things have not been going well in that area, many moves, jobs, life, excuses. I am ready to get back, but want a less starved obsessed method. I would only get down to 135/140 by doing a lot of fasted cardio and running for fun, lifting on low calories.

My lifting routine is BBB leader cycle that I am about to finish week 3. I also do cardio 3 times a week, run/walk 3 miles outside, or do treadmill or stationary bike when the weather is poor. I have a garage gym, well equipped with weights, dumbbells, bands benches but no pulleys or leg presses type of stuff.

Gear: I tried SARMS years ago, cardarine. Today I am only taking , fish oil, ALCAR, Vitamin D3. I did a lot of lurker research and I have bought Cardarine and Ostarine, waiting for advice. I have not received the items or taken any.

Calories, hovering around 1600 cals 30/50/20 but often end up lower. I also end up skipping breakfast a lot, just not hungry in the morning and I suppose that generally can look like IF of between 14 - 16 hrs.

Jan 21 meals:

Wake up: Coffee, ALCAR Now 2 caplets

Lunch/Brunch
3 eggs, 1 Tbsp Olive oil, ham, 3 MAV omega 3 capsules, vitamin D3/K2 tab

Dinner:
Homemade Mushroom soup, Beef steak sautéed, Sweet potato, brocolli and Salsa, Cod-liver oil 3 tabs, multivitamin
Snack: 2 Oz Almonds

Todays workout: I was a bit under motivated but did the required BBB 531 workout T1 and T2, and two accessory lifts"

Workout:
Workout shorter, only did T1 and T2 prescribed lift and two accessories.

Squat T1
Warm up
1. 10 x 45 lb
2. 5 x 52.5 lb
3. 5 x 62.5 lb

Work Sets: 5 x 85lb, 5 x 90lbs, 9 x 105 ,for PR

Squat T2 : 5 sets , 10 x 75 lbs

Push:
Incline DB press: 5 sets, 10 x 35 lb DBs

Calf raises:
5 sets , 15 x 25 lb DBs

Roller: 5 sets x ten reps

Treadmill 3% incline 3.8 mph 30 minutes.
@Harp2011 thank you for sharing your log with the Elitefitness.com family sister. You are now part of our family and we welcome you.

We will go step by step and will take a bit of time.

btw losing 25lbs not easy but you did it so you can do it again as a team with us.

first on the diet part, looks like you did some fasting right?
i would start eating in a 6-8 hour feeding window meaning you're fasting 16-18 hours per day.
In the 6-8 hours you need low carbs, higher protein and higher fats, think omega 3 fats and lean proteins.

training you can do more volume too and can you do AM fasted cardio?

Jan 22 wt 170 lbs
Fasted wake me up walk 30 minutes.

Took some pictures…
@Harp2011 you look very good, the base is there and getting shredded from here is very possible but will take time and dedication.

Jan22
Wake up walk, 170 lbs

Meal 1

Meal 2

Meal 3

Calories

View attachment 142581

Workout

Bench Press T1

Warmup :

Work sets for PR :

Bench press T2:

Work:

5 sets 10 x 70 lbs

5 sets, 10 reps, 30lbs

4 sets 12 x 15lbs

actually your diet is very good, you not doing snacks?

I suggest buying some protein bars for snacks so you dont have issues, but also can you please add time what time you eat those meals so we see your timing.

Training, its good but you need more volume and more cardio. Cardio should be 15min before training and 30min post training.

Protein is good carbgs are good but fats can go up especially omega 3 fats

now for questions

we need a few things from you
can you please share list of what supplements you take and take pictures

and please share pictures of some of your meals and pics of your training if you can manage in the gym

NEVER give up NEVER stop, we are here for you, lets get to your goals.

Hi,

i Will start logging the otc supplements .I take Alcar fasted and the l-carnitine, multi, the fishoils and vitaminK2/D3 are taken daily with a meal. Make some adjustments to macros. IF is generally good for me as breakfast isn’t easy to eat so i skip to lunch time.
As for upping the volume on lifting, i felt that i can do more and entire more volume in the past with no issues to speak of. I’m not clear yet how to retool the bbb, big six etc properly. My best set up is with mostly free weights, i finish my current leader bbb block this week. I’ll look into ancors or other increases in volume .
Any ideas here are welcome.

Supps pic attached. I ordered cardarine and Ostarine and it hasn’t arrived yet. I haven’t taken any.

Attachments

• IMG_5939.jpeg
    IMG_5939.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
Nope, use what you have been and just stay consistent with it.
I should point out being stalled for about three weeks but can see changes in my body just not the scale. I’ll up the cardio and don’t mind eating a bit more, i get hungry some days!
The mirror changes are important. Being at a stalled weight is fine if you are seeing positive changes.
Make sure you are hitting your protien goal. This is important when losing weight.
How is your gym performance? Same? Declining?
I would up cardio and WO intensity and raise cals a bit if you can. Try for a week or two.
I ordered cardarine and Ostarine and it hasn’t arrived yet
Hopefully from an approved source?

Top Bottom