Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout programm for burning fat

mpiankita

hi! im joanna and im 22y old and i want to lose all of my fat if possible..(im 77 kilos right now-i used to be 55-60 kilos)
i work on MMA 2-3 times a week and i want to start gym..im thinking starting with both cardio and weights because once i lifted only weights i didnt see much results..
i'll also start using clenb. but i don't know the ideal dose..can anyone advice me?
thanks a lot and im sorry for my english...

Welcome to EF!

First, I do not advise you to take clen. It is very dangerous and can damage your heart long term. Plus, it does not fit your needs. What you need is to fix your diet and start training correctly. Clen will not do the job for you.

Second, here is a link: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...e-fitness-womens-forum-start-here-678961.html
^^ go here. It will give you options for workout regimens and diet tips.

Again, clen will not help you. To lose the weight you must start dieting and working out correctly. Do this, then we can start talking about supplementation.

Eating clean is going to be the biggest part of the solution followed by consistent lifting and cardio. If you're drinking booze that's only going to hinder your progress, cut it out or strictly limit it. I think it takes a good 6-8 weeks to start seeing any results but with consistency, you'll get there!

Eating clean is going to be the biggest part of the solution followed by consistent lifting and cardio. If you're drinking booze that's only going to hinder your progress, cut it out or strictly limit it. I think it takes a good 6-8 weeks to start seeing any results but with consistency, you'll get there!
Look at you! Proud of you grasshoppa lol

Don't mess with clen ,its hard on your heart & cardiovascular & nervous system, and after comming off how do you expect to maintain that weight loss when clen did all of the work for you?

Yeah, my breathing has changed from running it in the past. If only I'd have found EF sooner!

Top Bottom