Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

severe acid reflux (gerd) put me in the ER

Guys it's been a minute since posted the original message here.

I ended up in the ER a 2nd time.

Here is the really short version of what's going on with me and what I think is happening.

I had every test possible for cardio, GI and lung. CAT scans, endoscopy, nuclear stress test and a bunch more. I have passed all tests with all of these 3 docs. Also saw an endocrinologist. Took a bunch of blood and no issues seen.

Outside of accumulating a ton of medical bills I got myself a clean bill of health. Arteries fine. Lungs fine. Digestive system fine. Blood pressure fine. Cholesterol now fine (with meds Started last year) literally zero issues.

I ended up in the ER both times due to shortness of breath. Very scary and thought I was going to bite it multiple times.

Yet I'm in perfect health as it turns out. So why then?

No one knows for sure. The only thing that i was technically diagnosed with was mild acid reflux. But no one can explain the extreme shortness of breath I was dealing with.

I chose not to be fully open about my steroid usage. I have my reasons. But I hinted at it just because I wanted answers.

And the best I got was sure they can cause inflammation and cause reflux, etc

So I decided to go off my cycle cold turkey. And after about a month my symptoms dissipated.

About 6 weeks off I'm just about back to normal. No more shortness of breath.

Of course I'm weak as shit now and starting lose all that I've worked for.

So yesterday after speaking with a couple of buddies of mine in the gym, I decided to go back in very slowley. Test cyp only. 1 cc. 250mg. That's it. Genza cyp 250 from naps.

And within an hour I started to feel that discomfort in the same exact place in my chest. That results in having shortness of breath.

It was slight. I ended up going to the gym and having a decent workout with no issues. Came home. Ate. Went out. Later that night here it comes. Almost right back to where I was 4 weeks prior.

Guys I really think I'm having an allergic reaction of some kind.

I've done some reading and people do get allergic reactions to the oil. And that there are different kinds of oil. Test c and test e use different kinds of oil.

During these issues I switched between genza sus 300 and test c and had the same issues.

I have never had these issues and I'm wondering If either just out of no where i developed an allergy. Or is there a possibility of a bad batch of gear out there.

If I'm Injecting something that I'm allergic to. This could be the source of all my issues. But there is no doctor that can validate this.

It's pretty clear. I stop taking what I have and I feel better. I start and the issues start.

I'm in perfect health.

I'm going to toss out all that I have. But I don't want to stop taking gear.

Try a different brand? Try a different vender?

Assuming I'm right what is the safest path here?
I would try and find out geneza carrier oil and try a diff brand that uses diff carrier oil

To my knowledge the majority of labs utilize some variant of mct oil to hold the compound in the vial. Some use mig812 and some use mig840 if you look up those two names I gave you then u can read all about mig812 and mig840 carrier oil, I suspect it is a reaction. I know for me with para pharma they use mct oil and I haven't had ant reactions or issues and it is my first time using injectable with mct oil or mig812 .

So guys. I think we can pretty much conclude it's what I injected into my body.

Been using naps/genza for years. Odd I'm having issues now but I'm done trying to solve this. If I'm going to continue to cycle id prefer to take my business elsewhere.

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask but is there another naps out there with a solid reputation and while at it. A reliable brand not genza?

I have about a grand worth of gear I'm going to have to dump. Shame but oh well. Health first.

Any insight is appreciated!

OK guys, so I'm about 95% sure I know what caused all of this.

As I mentioned throughout this thread I've always been a creature of habit. I do not stray too far from what has worked for me. My diet, my workout and the gear I use (carrier/brand, type and dosage). Getting a little acid reflux is one thing and I have dealt with that in the past. Typically very manageable with over the counter and some common sense.

this was NOT that.

Something was really off here. Severe palpitations that lead to shortness of breath was another level. The best all of these docs and tests could come up with was inflammation somewhere in my digestive track; which steroids can be a direct cause of.

But again this was next level; I thought i was going to pack it in for a min there.

Anyway, I went back through my notes and there is something glaring around the time of the start of all of these issues. I mixed brands. Now If I broke some kind of golden rule that all of you guys are aware of; then yep i messed up. I had always used Genza from NAPS for years with zero issues. In mid 2021 i switched to Dragon Pharma from NAPS because they were out of Genza. I got a bunch of dragon stuff. mainly test/eq blend. I ran on Dragon for the next 18 months (coming off here and there). No real issues to report. End of last year and early this year i was running low so I restocked but back to Genza. So i ended up with a mix of gear. So without thinking, between feb and June (when things came to a head), I was mixing in the same syringe genza/dragon; i.e. 1 CC dragon test/eq 200/200 & 1 CC genza Test cyp 250. At one point, i may have added some tren enan 200.

I have never mixed brands before. Im sure they all use diff oils.

I gave my body a breadk by coming off of all in August. A solid 6 weeks off. All symptoms disapeared. I went back on Genza test cyp only. 250/2x a week since mid oct; zero issues so far.

As I mentioned throughout this thread I've always been a creature of habit. I do not stray too far from what has worked for me. My diet, my workout and the gear I use (carrier/brand, type and dosage). Getting a little acid reflux is one thing and I have dealt with that in the past. Typically very manageable with over the counter and some common sense.

this was NOT that.

Something was really off here. Severe palpitations that lead to shortness of breath was another level. The best all of these docs and tests could come up with was inflammation somewhere in my digestive track; which steroids can be a direct cause of.

But again this was next level; I thought i was going to pack it in for a min there.

Anyway, I went back through my notes and there is something glaring around the time of the start of all of these issues. I mixed brands. Now If I broke some kind of golden rule that all of you guys are aware of; then yep i messed up. I had always used Genza from NAPS for years with zero issues. In mid 2021 i switched to Dragon Pharma from NAPS because they were out of Genza. I got a bunch of dragon stuff. mainly test/eq blend. I ran on Dragon for the next 18 months (coming off here and there). No real issues to report. End of last year and early this year i was running low so I restocked but back to Genza. So i ended up with a mix of gear. So without thinking, between feb and June (when things came to a head), I was mixing in the same syringe genza/dragon; i.e. 1 CC dragon test/eq 200/200 & 1 CC genza Test cyp 250. At one point, i may have added some tren enan 200.

I gave my body a breadk by coming off of all in August. A solid 6 weeks off. All symptoms disapeared. I went back on Genza test cyp only. 250/2x a week since mid oct; zero issues so far.
@nygiants hard to say whats going on to be honest. Seems you have resolved some of it and got the bottom of it but can you tell us why you refuse to update your log?

you started the log and did no updates, we all supported you and backed you but no updates
for many months now, can you at least come back and update your log for us? and keep updating so we can avoid issues for you long term

this was NOT that.

Only so many oils but yes it's not always the same

Top Bottom